Titanium Kay Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Titanium Kay Reviews

11/23/2017
Titanium Kay Ratings and User Reviews. Titanium Kay is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Titanium Kay

2010 Platinum

Titanium Kay Rating

More About Titanium Kay

Recent Reviews for Titanium Kay

Great everything overall!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I have been searching for a man's bracelet for quite some time until I got to titanium kay. As I looked through their site, I found a wide selection. I will recommend to others.
    Nov 21, 2017
    I was impressed with the quality and craftmanship of my purchase. I recommend to all and will be ordering again.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Love it very easy to use and user friendly
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Pleased with the online shop. Found the ring I was looking for at a great price. Mobile layout could be improved.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Prices at Titaniumkay are low. I enjoy buying from Titaniumkay. Had. Good experience.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Love this site and prices, can't wait to recieve
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Great stuff. I wish there was more selection. It would be great to have women’s jewelry too.
    Nov 19, 2017
  • Oct 29, 2017
    As far as jewelry goes ....great quality products, I am a returning customer for these types of products.
    Nov 14, 2017
    Good quality products...Very pleased with everything I’ve ordered.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Nov 11, 2017
    I ordered a 26 inch that’s what I wear the chain I received was not exactly it was less than 26 inches.
  • Nov 10, 2017
    Have gone to Titanium Kay now 3 different times. They have great stuff.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    The chain looks masculine and bulky.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Nov 06, 2017
    I was contacted by the jeweler prior to the ring being made. He explained in detail why he recommended a smaller size and what his experiences were with ring style. He wanted to make sure our order was perfect the 1st time. Ring arrived on time and the smaller ring size fir perfectly/comfortably on fiancée. We were both very pleased with customer service, product and timeliness of order.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Site was easy to navigate, and the checkout process was fast!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Nov 03, 2017
    I am grateful for the service and flexibility that you provide. No other ring shops do this
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Love the rings. I'm getting two new ones because my fiance preferred a different style for our actual engagement rings, but we both liked the other ones so much, we decided to keep them.
  • Nov 02, 2017
    It seems the site is well organized, how ever there should be some notice when an item can be customized or the style change.
  • Nov 01, 2017
    I purchased a ring from Mark earlier this year and I had to come back for another one. The quality here is superb as is the customer service you can't buy a ring of this quality stature Style anywhere else for Less Mark does it right and I applaud him for it.
  • Nov 01, 2017
    All round a good experience so far ...placed my first order , now waiting for it to arrive
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Great products and prices.
    Nov 01, 2017
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Not all summary descriptions include ring width. It would also be nice to be able to search by ring size.
    Oct 30, 2017