Titanium Kay Reviews

07/23/2014
Titanium Kay Ratings and User Reviews. Titanium Kay is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 37 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Titanium Kay

2010 Platinum

Titanium Kay Rating

More About Titanium Kay

Recent Reviews for Titanium Kay

• Jun 19, 2014
    Wonderful prices with beautiful original pieces that draws and keeps your attention.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I am very pleased with the quality of the rings that I have purchased and timely delivery. Great customer service when I had to exchange sizes, as well.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    After searching days for a good ring, definitely like this site the best!
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Waiting to receive order
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jun 13, 2014
    I was skeptical about purchasing a ring online, but after reading the reviews and comparing prices, I decided to chance it. I am so glad I did! As mentioned in the comments, the ring I purchased was sized a little big so I ordered a half size smaller than what my fiance measured at the jewelers. The ring fit perfectly and my fiance said, "Wow! I love what a manly ring that is!" Plus the ring arrived just two days after placing the order. We are very happy with it.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    If the survey is Bismal I haven't gotten the product in. Hate giving my satisfaction when I'm just not done yet. Nobody needs to lose their job.
    Jun 10, 2014
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I was highly recommended to you by a friend who purchased her husbands wedding band/s from your site as was very happy with her purchase. I look forward to receiving my Fiancee's wedding band.
  • May 28, 2014
    Im in Australia, this is my second purchase online and have been happy with the products, customer service and delivery. I got my measurements wrong and extra neck chain length was promptly sent after I informed there friendly staff by email. Today i purchased a matching bracelet.
  • May 27, 2014
    Great price compared to everywhere else i looked. I saw the same ring in stores for 4x the price.The overnight shipping options are reasonable and great as I need this ring for a wedding this weekend!
  • May 25, 2014
    easy to use site, esy to purchase
  • May 22, 2014
    This is my second purchase from titanium kay and I am absolutely happy with the service, price, and quality.
  • May 22, 2014
    My husband's first ring was perfect, but fractured in a car accident. He was so devastated and insisted that we purchase the exact same thing again.
  • May 21, 2014
    Easy shopping and great prices
    Jun 14, 2014
  • May 17, 2014
    Very quick responses from Customer service through email, they answer promptly to all requests.
  • May 17, 2014
    great rings and a great price
  • May 17, 2014
    I love how you engrave rings at the same time. Makes for a very easy purchase and you have such a wide selections of rings as well.
  • May 15, 2014
    I'm excited to see my purchase
  • May 14, 2014
    I was contacted by phone due to an order issue during a previous purchase. The gentleman was excellent in resolving the problem. I recommend Ti Kay to everyone getting married and such.
    May 24, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    May 18, 2014
    I love my rings they dont scratch. Too bad the golden band wears off in a year. That i why i purchased another pair. ( wanted to buy the 3º set but there were no more of size needed.)