Titanium Kay Reviews

12/26/2014
Titanium Kay Ratings and User Reviews. Titanium Kay is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 43 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Titanium Kay

2010 Platinum

Titanium Kay Rating

More About Titanium Kay

Recent Reviews for Titanium Kay

• Nov 26, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    Ordered FedEx and did not receive the product. They left the box at the main office without even calling the number I placed on the order. Drove 8 miles to FedEx because online did not specify they dropped off at office, then the office was closed after I came back. The next day, I received a discolored titanium chain.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Nov 27, 2014
    When we ordered the rings I didn't know what to expect, but when we received them they were awesome. No complaints at all. The rings were beautiful and they fit great. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Keep up the great work that your doing. Thank you
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Nov 28, 2014
    We bought a second ring because the one I have is too loose at times. But because you do not have half sizes this one is to small.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    The site was set up in a way that made me "feel" confident in my purchase and the security of my information
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great price on the ring we wanted!
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I just got engaged and i needed a good ring. I am in the Marine Corps and I knew that a tungsten ring would withstand. Very amazing service ago together.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    The ring looks very nice , and at a great price
    Nov 18, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I heard wonderful things about this site. Im exited to see. I like the selection. Beautiful rings.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I likes how there were no taxes included in the shopping
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    The ring was beautiful, I love cobalt as a metal. My only observation is that on of the sapphires was a bit occluded.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Awesome serivce. :)
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Did a lot of ring shopping.. something kept bringing me back to this site.
    Nov 19, 2014
    very pleased on web layout and shopping experience. will be my go to on future jewelry purchases
  • Oct 27, 2014
    love the site . great prices
    Nov 21, 2014
    Perfect !!!!!! Like I wanted and more
  • Oct 18, 2014
    The website was well written and provided me with the necessary information about the product to make an informed purchase. Although, it appears that cobalt chrome rings only come in whole sizes. I did not see any comments on that or any solutions for people with half ring sizes.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great service, always satisfied
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Excellent website and incredible selection. I will be back gauranteed!
    Oct 16, 2014
    Best. Service. Ever. I ordered 2 rings so I could pick my favorite and return the other once I decided between the 2. I received the order very quickly and noticed that I liked one more than the other and quickly packed it back up to return. In searching for the best way to return the package I stumbled upon another ring that I fell in love with. So, instead of just returning the item I exchanged it. When it comes in I will keep both items because I like both equally and will wear them both. Perfect and easy transaction from start to finish.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    My husband and I purchased matching wedding bands with matching inscriptions for our wedding. We've have both lost weight since then and needed to replace them. Each step has been incredibly easy and they are very helpful.
    Oct 22, 2014
    My husband and I purchased our matching wedding bands from Titanium Kay two years ago. We chose Titanium Kay at that point because they were able to engrave what we wanted on tungston. We have both lost some weight since then so we needed to get smaller sizes. Each step with Titanium Kay is easy. I've ordered the wrong product, and there were no problems with the return. They make sure your rings fit and are the ones you really want before engraving. Overall, they are helpful and put out a great product.