Tmart.com Reviews

08/21/2014
Tmart.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tmart.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 1913 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.

Tmart.com Rating

More About Tmart.com

Recent Reviews for Tmart.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 1913 Reviews
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Prices are good
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Cheap and easy! I can not waif to light off our lanterns!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I love it
    Aug 20, 2014
    Love it ;-))
  • Aug 12, 2014
    most reasonable and honest comapy that I've dealt with on the internet
  • Aug 11, 2014
    So far I've been very satisfied with my purchases, the quality and the prices are second to none if compared with other merchants selling similar products.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Description of product is not accurate and the pictures are misleading due to the fact that the chronometer dials are non functional but, this fact is not mentioned in the description of the watches(2) I ordered.

From Tmart.com

Dear Valued Customer, I am sorry for the unconvenience all caused by us So you mean the item is defective ? Have you change an new battery to try agian ?
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Price to good to be true . Hope this is a real watch. If not my grandson will be disappointed.
    Aug 19, 2014
    The Spider-Man watch wrist band is so cheaply made its a sin.

From Tmart.com

Dear customer I am sorry to hear that The wrist band is made in pvc and also it is very cheap But it still has good quality. Hope you can understand
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    My only issue was that the staff didn't fully understand English. The translations sounded like they were done with an Internet translation device, so vital information was "lost in translation." But that is my only complaint. The prices were very good and the product was beautiful.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer , I am sorry to hear that.According to the info I can’t find your order details.Would you please tell us the order number? Then we can help you to handle this issue as soon as possible .Sorry for the inconvenience
    Aug 19, 2014
    product didn't meet expectations but it was worth the price

From Tmart.com

Dear Valued Customer, I am sorry to hear that . Can ou tell us why don't you like it? Is there any problem with your order ?
    Excellent service & product A+++++
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I recommend your site to all my customers,as im a service electrican,i have a lot of them
    Love your products

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive feedback .Your encouragement will keep us moving forward .We are look forward to doing business with you in future .Have a nice day!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    It's great, made my first payment waiting a day or 2, but if I see it damaged oh I will tell santa
    It's somewhat good

• Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I ordered some "intimate products" from T Mart. I was not impressed at at all with the overall quality of the items but worse, some of the packages had been opened! Gross! I have been having trouble getting customer service to issue me a return ticket number and have been back and forth emailing them for over a week. If the customer is not satisfied for any stated reason, they should JUST ISSUE THE RETURN TICKET NUMBER and take the items back. Anywhere else you order from online, you send the item back with a copy of your invoice and THAT'S IT! Your account gets credited upon the return arriving. I can't believe that I have to argue my points multiple times and I am still waiting to be issued a return ticket number!!!!

From Tmart.com

Dear customer I am sorry for the unconvenience all caused by us . If you buy an wrong item , you can send it back for refund . As to 18000071, have you try agian with suggestion ? Once we confirm it, we will give you full satisfaction.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I won't buy from warehouses outside of the US because it takes too long and there is no shipping info given.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I only ordered from US warehouse is because all the other ones take too long to receive my items.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Thanks for your review, your encouragement will keep us moving forward all the time, and we will do our best to satisfy you in the future.
    Its cheap products

Aug 19, 2014
    THE INSTRUCTION BOOK THAT CAME WITH TABLET WAS FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSESUNREADABLE. ILLUSTRATIONS WERE TO DARK TO MAKE OUT.

Aug 19, 2014
    I think I messed up with my email as I never got a confirmation email so going back into the site was a little hard initially. Once I was able to chat live with someone I was able to track it and I can't wait to use them (Chinese Flying Lanterns) this Saturday night.

I love it
    Aug 19, 2014
    was on hold or could not get through to cust service after several hours I gave upthe Plantronics items they shipped me were junk knock off items volume button missing off of one and the other you cannot hear what the caller is sayingTHEY SHIP YOU JUNK AND THEN MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO RETURN!WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN

From Tmart.com

Dear Valued Customer, I am sorry for the unconvenienience all caused by us What is the problem with your order? Once we confirm it, we will give you full satisfaction.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    This is totally bogus survey because I just ordered and paid for the item. I didn't receive it yet so no real way to judge this company.
    Product didn't work.

From Tmart.com

Dear Valued Customer, i am sorry for the unconvenience all caused by us Can you tell us what is the problem with your order ? Once we confirm it, we will give you full satisfaction.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Ship time can be lengthy, but since the charge is zero,I'm willing to wait. Generally Tmart offers a "good bang for the buck". Wish Tmart offered more "high-end brand name" electronic products.