Tmart.com Reviews

07/04/2015
Tmart.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tmart.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 895 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.

Tmart.com Rating

More About Tmart.com

Recent Reviews for Tmart.com

i enjoyed shopping here

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive feedback.We will continue to do our best to serve you. Have a nice day!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    great merchandise, affordable, free shipping is the cherry on the icing. i will be back again and again.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive feedback .Your encouragement will keep us moving forward .We are look forward to doing business with you in future. Have a nice day!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I was very surprised by the price of the item I was looking for Ebay was about double!

• Jul 4, 2015
    always satisfied however why are items shipped to Canada with Chinese intructions NO ENGLISH ?

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us. Would you mind contacting our live chat staff and telling them the details of your problem? Here is link: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html We will do our best help you solve the ... Read full response »
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I was pleased with my first experience with Tmart.com and am sure I will be purchasing in the future.

• Jul 3, 2015
    I am satisfied with Tmart and I will most likely continue shopping at that company. I wish the company would offer more product information.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer Thank you so much for your encouragement and support. This can become a motive force to keep us going!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    just ordered hoping for the best,will let you know.

• Jul 3, 2015
    1st order, we'll see . . .

• Jul 3, 2015
    I am so glad i found Tmart ..i like how i can live chat with Customer service ..very friendly...They have a large variety of quality products..

• Jul 3, 2015
    Tmart has a very large selection and it was easy to find and check out. I will use them again in the future.

• Jul 2, 2015
    I always recommend tmart to all my customers,your company is great to work with.

So far so good

• Jul 2, 2015
    I was very happy with the well designed website and range of products

• Jul 2, 2015
    Nothing to say but continue serving quality product

• Jun 23, 2015
    Very good place for online shopping.

• Jun 23, 2015
    I like to buy better from US shipping option because it is faster.

• Jun 21, 2015
    The things I buy usually don't work for long. Some never work. It is impossible to return anything.
    Jul 4, 2015

• Jun 17, 2015
    Good products; fast service with US products; slow with Chinese; difficult to reach customer service
    Jul 2, 2015
    This company, TMart, does not have one millionth the customer service of amazon or ebay, for example. They have only online chats with customer reps that have no ability to speak English or solve problems. On June 17, 2015, I placed an order: 150617YR75Y3, of 3 LED bulbs. These bulbs are not useable in America, and I don't understand why they are even offered. First, they are 220 volt, which means that they will only be half as bright on our 110 currant. Second, the socket screw in is an “intermediate” screw, which is not used at all in America. We use only “medium' and “candelabra”. I tried but couldn't even get an adapter for them. I wanted a refund and a postage tag to send them back, but they wouldn't even consider it. I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer Your recognition is our motivation in developing our business to serve you even better.If you have any question,please feel free to contact us at: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html
  • Jun 16, 2015
    good products at a good price
    unit not charging properly,, stops charge at 75%.. wont charge fully,,,

• Jun 9, 2015
    Nice new company for me to find cool stuff
    Jul 3, 2015
    Great service, low price, quick delivery.