Tmart.com Reviews

02/13/2016
Tmart.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tmart.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 961 reviews.

Tmart.com Rating

More About Tmart.com

Recent Reviews for Tmart.com

• Feb 12, 2016
    Good prices and good quality.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive feedback .Your encouragement will keep us moving forward . We are look forward to doing business with you in future. Have a nice day!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I really enjoy shopping on TMART

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer Thank you so much for your encouragement and support. This can become a motive force to keep us going!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Good products and prices. Will surely shop here again and recommend this site to my friends. Your wide selection of products and daily deals is the best thing I love about this site. I would also like to add that besides that this gift that I am suppose to receive makes this site just a wonderful shopping experience. You can be assured that I will most surely finish this survey to receive my gift. I will be sure to check this site almost each and every day from this time on looking for some very good deals. In these times its good to find a online shopping site like Tmart to shop for the things that I like. I am pretty sure that I will find good deals and very exciting products while looking on your site. This is the first site that I have ever visited that has such good deals as you have. There has never been a site that I have visited that was so great in their selection of product categories. The only thing that I can truly say bad about my shopping experiences with you all is that I didn't know about you a long time ago. Although such a comment as the one that I am making might seem excessive, and I do understand that good input of information concerning customer satisfaction is priceless, I just want to emphasize over and over again how satisfied with your website and the shopping experience I had shopping with you. And like I said before I will be sure to spread the word to all my friends and associates about your website and my shopping experience I had shopping with you, and invite all of them to visit your site to see and enjoy the same wonderful shopping experience I experienced myself. After they visit your website maybe they will tell all their friends about your website too and also tell you about the wonderful shopping experience they had also. Because if their shopping experience is anything close to mine they couldn't help but to do so. So with that said, I wish to thank you for having such a wonderful website with such wonderful deals and products. And lets not forget about that vast and wide selection of great products in almost all categories. I truly must say that if this offer is the real deal along with the great price I just got on that little camera drone that I just purchased, you can say that I am officially hooked on this site, and plan on spending a lot of time on it looking for great stuff and great deals. I was just telling a friend of mine the other day how hard it as getting to find a good deal on a lot of the things that we want and need. But out of nowhere I just happened to stumble upon your site and all of a sudden, I couldn't believe my eyes, I was seeing deals on things like I have never seen. It was like all my wishes just up and came true. And I am so excited to receive my order and to see if their shipping services are as good as their website. Ether way, I was very satisfied with my online shopping experiences with you. The next time I go to your website I plan to explore your vast inventory of products. I have always been heavily into electronics and cant wait to see what are all the great other products you have in that section. I also have a lot of hobbies and is always looking for new materials and ins and outs. So the next time I check out your website, I'll be sure to look trough all of your categories of products to see what other great fantastic deals you may have. One thing I can say with confidence to myself and all my friends who I will refer to this website, and that is that no matter what your looking for, you are most sure to catch a great deal on something everyday. And to someone who like to do one stop shopping, what better website could you ask for. This is really and truly a wonderful and everyday deal catching website that everyone should enjoy. Not only was the shopping deal filled and hassle free, the checkout was also hassle free. I am just thankful that I found your website, and don't know I got along for this long without it. So thanks to your website

• Feb 12, 2016
    This is a great site that hase great inventions that other websites don't show

• Feb 11, 2016
    I see good prices y good items thank you for having a good store

So good for now.

• Feb 11, 2016
    Love the quality at affordable prices and if there is a problem it is corrected asap. Free shipping seals the deal.

• Feb 11, 2016
    like the products and prices

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive feedback.We will continue to do our best to serve you. Have a nice day!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have relied on Tmart quite a bit in the past. They've always come through for me, and I love the store!

• Feb 11, 2016
    I have always been pleased with items ordered from Tmart I have had only one problem was an item not arriving for 2 months

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us. Would you mind contacting our aftersale service and telling them the details of your problem? Here is email: LCOFFLINE@tmart.com or service@tmart.com We will do our best help you solve the ... Read full response »
    great site, good prices

• Feb 10, 2016
    T-mart has been a great company to order from, large variety of items to choose from at great prices, as well as free shipping its great.

• Feb 10, 2016
    don't know guess we will find out

• Feb 10, 2016
    Am glad to have discovered Tmart. Will probably shop here again.

• Jan 26, 2016
    Like shopping with you guys but always have problem placing the order . Today took 3 time . Still dont know if you have received . Your system indicated that it was but was never sent to pay pal until now . Hope that you did receive this order . Same thing happened last time I pl;aced an order
    Feb 11, 2016
    Received defective and possibly counterfeit product . Autel maxiscan ms509. In manual state that unit has battery 1- My unit has no battery cover to install battery. So It will not turn on. 2-Can not check serial number for intensity of product because it will not turn on. Unit can with cracked CD. Tmart solution will send me 200 free points. What good are points with defective product that you can not use.

• Jan 24, 2016
    purchase could not be made using iPad. It gives an error message saying that "a secured connection could not be established".
    Feb 11, 2016