Tmart.com Reviews

07/05/2015
Tmart.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tmart.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 899 reviews.

Tmart.com Rating

More About Tmart.com

Recent Reviews for Tmart.com

• Jun 30, 2015
    surprised to find this site and the deals.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive feedback .Your encouragement will keep us moving forward .We are look forward to doing business with you in future. Have a nice day!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    My grandson has been looking for a small Violin for some time and ran across this one. Thank You

• Jun 30, 2015
    I have seen very good reviews online before purchasing. I am very excited to see the product and hope it lives up to what has been said.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive feedback.We will continue to do our best to serve you. Have a nice day!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Very simple and smooth ordering process.

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer Thank you so much for your encouragement and support. This can become a motive force to keep us going!
    good and easy to buy

• Jun 30, 2015
    I am new and happy to find tmart

• Jun 30, 2015
    The only problem is that it takes so long to receive my order

Quick and Eazy, Firs tstop for my on-line shopping needs

Thanks for the cash yo

• Jun 29, 2015
    Very impressed by diversity of products.

• Jun 24, 2015
    Great deals and shipping charges

• Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Item ordered was not what I received. There was not volume switch on the radar detector as indicated in the manual, language was not English, volume way too low. Very unhappy. In the ad, you indicated much faster delivery.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    THANKS!
    Jun 30, 2015
    I ordered two items and one of the boxes was slightly dented. I'm sure the product is fine, but it's kind of a nice thing to have, the package/box that it was in.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    have shop from tmart before

• Jun 17, 2015
    Could you tell me when I would receive my order ? Thanks

From Tmart.com

Dear Customer, Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us. Would you mind contacting our live chat staff and telling them the details of your problem? Here is link: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html We will do our best help you solve the ... Read full response »
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I've been very happy with the treatment from these people. I've been happy with everything except a particular camera. It did no work properly, so they sent me a replacement, and that one didn't work. THEY ISSUDE ME A FULL REFUND. And they did it with a smile. I' reluctant to say this because some people are likely to take advantage of this, BUT all I can say is that this company KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A CUSTOMER. Buy from them, BUT DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE of them.
    Jun 30, 2015
    I like TMart. I had a problem with an item twice and they came through with replacements AND a full refund. They are very good to deal with.

• Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Everything went smoothly. I really appreciated the free and fast delivery time to Canada. The only thing I would have liked is to receive an email after I made the purchase to make sure everything was processed correctly, I was kind of left guessing. Otherwise, I plan to order from Tmart again. Thank you!