Tobacco General Reviews

01/31/2015
Tobacco General Ratings and User Reviews. Tobacco General is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 570 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tobacco General

2013 Winner

Tobacco General Rating

More About Tobacco General

Recent Reviews for Tobacco General

• Jan 17, 2015
    the cost of tobacco is the same at my local store . so you do miss some sales and never have discount on my product
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Good quality and appearently MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK!!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I am very satisfied with your product
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Very satisfied with this transaction and past Tobacco General performance.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Love the fact I can get my tobacco at half of what I was paying at a store. Plus my tubes at about 75% of what I was paying. My next order is going to be for the power matic 2 rolling machine once it comes back in stock.
    it save me money
  • Jan 16, 2015
    We are always satisfied with our purchase and the prices.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Best prices and excellent shipping. But would like coupons sent to me for I have ordered from you since 2013
  • Jan 16, 2015
    awesome online store for your tobacco needs'
  • Jan 15, 2015
    So far I am satisfied, this is only my second order so we shall se how it goes!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    high recomend . great service ect . // 10 out of 10 // thx wise
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 16, 2015
    Very poorly run business staff lacking any knowledge. All in all a badly operated business
  • Jan 5, 2015
    So far so good. Easy to order, excellent prices! Former smokers outlet customer for more than 4 years. This will be my new supplier for my tobacco needs.
    Jan 15, 2015
    Tobacco General has easy ordering and has very reasonable prices! I would highly recommend them and will order from them again! Thank you!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    thanks glad i could help !!
    Jan 15, 2015
    good product great deal get more flavors plzz like garcia vega black cherry n white grape double packs
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Very satisfied with service for several years. Shipping and delivery exactly as specified at time of purchase.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Good prices and selection, easy shopping experience and good fulfillment also.
    Jan 16, 2015
    I especially live the emails you send with status and tracking information All arrived in good condition and as expected Thanks!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 16, 2015
    Excellent prices with a good selelection of product
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Hard to determine the flavor profile category of the individual tobaccos from the scant description given.
    Jan 16, 2015
    Already completed this same survey a couple of weeks ago.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    This will only be our second order. We are completely satisfied with the products and the efficient manner in not only how and when they were delivered but also with the packaging of these products. Not a single item was bent nor dinged or damaged! Thank you all for your quality service--we are very well satisfied customers! Please take care and be extremely cautious during these Holiday seasons! Thank you! Robert and Anna Burd