Tobacco General Reviews

08/01/2015
Tobacco General Ratings and User Reviews. Tobacco General is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 500 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tobacco General

2013 Winner

Tobacco General Rating

More About Tobacco General

Recent Reviews for Tobacco General

• Jul 29, 2015
    I have been buying from Tobacco General for a few years and I am quite satisfied with their prices and delivery
  • Jul 29, 2015
    They need to ship their orders faster. The processing takes too long.
    Slow site but good
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I am a first time buyer but they seem great so far.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Prices are comparable and shipping is reasonable.
    Very easy and convenient
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Retail shops in my area are charging three time what I pay here. Great value.
    So far looks good
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Incredible prices! This is my first time buying from them so I cannot comment on the speed or quality of delivery but the website is easy to navigate.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    some of the products are missed labeled on the web site such as outlaws rum and sweet 6- 8 pk. no matter which one you order your going to get rum flavor.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    The only thing that I did not like is they ask you for the last 4 digits of your SSN. I have LifeLock but still do not like to give that information out. Besides that, all is good so far. If all comes as expected, I will be placing this store to my places to check before buying.
    Jul 28, 2015
    Great price on my acids, slow shipping that I can deal with and my single cigar purchase was in a tube which was crushed towards the foot of the cigar. I did not complaine because it did not do too much damage to the cigar itself but was not packed correctly.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Everything was easy to fine and easy to place my order.
    Jul 28, 2015
    Very reasonable priced and order can in a very timely manner. Easy to find what I was looking for and easy check out process. Package arrived very well packed. Quality tobacco.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    hope it works.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    Very easy to order, great quality, price and always get order on time!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Easy, affordable purchase.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I have utilized tobacco general in the past and have had a wonderful experience. This shipment all three bags of tobacco were very dry and I have not had this experience with tobacco general in the past.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    Great to be able to buy online. Website was easy to understand. Too High volume in order to recieve free shipping. Shipping damaged the tubs during the trip. If tubs r bent, they r much harder to put on roller. i