Tobacco General Reviews

04/17/2015
Tobacco General Ratings and User Reviews. Tobacco General is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 528 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tobacco General

2013 Winner

Tobacco General Rating

More About Tobacco General

Recent Reviews for Tobacco General

• Apr 11, 2015
    I am very satisfied with Tobacco General and will continue using them for all my smoking needs :)
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Great site. Will buy again!
    great fantastic awesome
    I Love It
    Need to add a coupon from t2t
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I always find what I'm looking for at the best price and reasonable or free shipping... Will definitely return to Tobacco General in the future...
  • Apr 9, 2015
    very pleased with online shopping with tobacco general. will continue to order from yall.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I love shopping at your site makes it easy to do.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I found what I was looking for and it was very easy and was cheaper than other online sites. very satisfied. Will purchase from them again.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    The only thing on the site that i wasn't crazy about was asking for the last 4 digits of my social. Questions like that are scary. The sites that i normally purchase from were out of cherry OHM'S or a couple of the sites are no longer allowed to ship to pennsylvania. So i decided to check out Tobacco General. They were only a couple dollars more than i usually pay. However, when i was asked about my ssn, i was tempted to click off but since i was paying with Paypal, i decided to trust it.
    wonderful place to shop
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Put a rush on my order...im down to last pack of cigs:)
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Love the site. The variety and prices are superb. Do wish you also sold the cigarette rolling machines. That would be the only thing I can think of that would make it any better.
    Apr 11, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I rather buy frm the Tobacco General for my cigarette tubes
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 9, 2015
    Been ordering for years every 3-4 months
  • Mar 8, 2015
    This is my first order so I will have to wait for delivery to make informed comments on my purchase and product satisfaction experience.
    Apr 8, 2015
    My order took longer than expected to receive. Initial contact was great and I was pleased to receive timely feedback and resolution about an out of stock item, but it took about an extra week for my order to continue to process and be delivered. I'm very pleased with the products and will order again from them, I just hope processing and delivery are speedier next time. Within the expected delivery timeframe.