Tobacco General Reviews

Tobacco General Ratings and User Reviews. Tobacco General is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 497 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tobacco General

2013 Winner

Tobacco General Rating

More About Tobacco General

Recent Reviews for Tobacco General

• Nov 22, 2015
    Have ordered a few times from this company and have been very satisfied each time.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    very fast order and easy
  • Nov 21, 2015
    They usually have the most competitive prices and I've always received what I ordered and in the expected time frame. I trust this company.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Impressive site and prices are good.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    great prices, very good you accept paypal
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Ordering was easy, now waiting to see what I actually get and when.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Simple Tobacco General Has The Best Prices On Tubes & Shipping Hands Down ! XO XO XO
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I am very pleased with tobacco general, and will continue to order from them.
    Great web site
    very good prices.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Tobacco General needs more front page exposure in Google. They would continue to grow and beat the competition if you didn't have to look at 50+ other suppliers to find them.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I have ordered from other places but tabacoo general has been the cheapest and shipping was not as long as other places as well
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Only issue is that the website is slow. I use Internet Explorer and have even tried Chrome. Same result.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Good service, Not always in stock. But will order when in stock.
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Nov 20, 2015
    I love this site and the prices. My husband is a smoker and was smoking for years paying ten dollars a day for cigarettes. we were referred by a friend and started ordering and this saves us so much money. There is one item that has gone out of stock months ago that we would like to purchase and haven't heard back about it being available and that is the Powermatic 2 Electric Tube Injector Machine.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Nov 23, 2015
    I was buying cigarette rolling products from a local tobacco shop. Since I found your website I am saving about $50.00 a month. Thank you so much.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    I order my tobacco and my tubes but most of the time I have to wait on the tubes
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Nov 24, 2015
    Tracking status informed me that package was undeliverable due to problem with address (where I have lived for pver 30 years). Called Customer Support only to learn that they are not available until 10L00 am CST. Finally ent to nearest post office and got lucky -- my package was there and the address on it looked fine. The price was good for what I p[purchased, but the slow delivery and door-drop problems were exasperating.