Tobacco General Reviews

02/09/2016
Tobacco General Ratings and User Reviews. Tobacco General is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 482 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tobacco General

2013 Winner

Tobacco General Rating

More About Tobacco General

Recent Reviews for Tobacco General

• Feb 1, 2016
    Excellent customer service and very much a pleasure to do business with at this point!!! Very pleased!
  • Feb 1, 2016
    It has a simple interface for users that are not advanced. Prices are reasonable and shipping isn't bad.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    You website is not too friendly. Coupons offered did not work for free cigars and no other offers could be made. was not happy that I lost a 4 value of free cigars to settle for 8.99 free shipping. Could not order over phone which Best Cigar Prices does easily. also I would like you to keep my information so I dont have to enter the information over again.
    VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR QUICK HELP WINDOW,
  • Jan 31, 2016
    The font size on the checkout page can be increased a lot. First time I tried to order, I was not able to clearly see the credit card numbers I typed in. Some of us are old and can't see like the young ones who design web pages. I got a quick reply from the message service -- this is why I've come back to place an order.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Great selection, great prices. Would highly recommend to others.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Having made a few purchases from Tobacco General, I can say that I am happy with the product quality. When comparing other online tobacco stores, Tobacco General has the others beat when considering the overall transaction cost. Others may have cheaper tobacco BUT they will gouge on shipping.
    A very good value.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Please give me some free shipping.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Product just as I ordered. Great price and delivered as promised.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I like the mildness of smokers choich
  • Jan 29, 2016
    They have always been very easy to w*ork with
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Your rates are very good compared to the store prices we have been to around our area. But would like coupons for shipping or products we use.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    Good products & great service.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    I placed an order once before from this merchant. I never received a confirmation email or the order. I called them and they said the order never went through even though I had an order verification on their web site. I am trying one more time with them. But have yet to receive an email confirmation on the new order.
    Feb 1, 2016
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    I am happy with your company
  • Jan 7, 2016
    For the last month I have been waiting for your company to get the light derringers back in stock. Maybe your stock people should try putting an order in. Other than that I have no problem with your company.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Delivery time and product were what I ordered. Availability of product, derringer lights, was terrible.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Good site with good prices.
    Jan 30, 2016
    In my opinion, 7 days before you even shipped the item is to long for me, especially since all items I ordered were in stock. The last order I placed, you shipped my packages to my old address where I lived 15 years ago, despite having delivered to me multiple times before. If I have any more problems, I will be taking my business elsewhere. There are plenty of people who want my money out there......