Tobacco General Reviews

12/25/2014
Tobacco General Ratings and User Reviews. Tobacco General is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 548 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tobacco General

2013 Winner

Tobacco General Rating

More About Tobacco General

Recent Reviews for Tobacco General

• Dec 13, 2014
    Excited to see if it arrives timely & just what I wanted
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good Prices & Shipping! They need a greater variety (especially iin Cigareete Cases!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Easy site to find what your lookin for and very easy to checkout
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Did say that orders over $120 get free shipping, but looks like they charged me for it anyways?
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good prices, reasonable free ship minimum
    I like this
  • Dec 11, 2014
    i like it just wish could have free shiping
  • Dec 10, 2014
    This is the only place i order from and have recommended it several times.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    This is my second time ordering, the first time, after order was submitted, it took 3 days to be contacted about 2 items out of stock. Then when order was received, the quanity on an item was changed, without my approval. The tobacco that we did receive had a good flavor, but was difficult to roll. This time we are trying a different brand, of course the pticing on yhat tobaco has changed in the last 24 hours. Hopefully yhis time thngs will be betyet. We. will see.
    Dec 12, 2014
    I pay the additional shipping to get my order in 3~5 days.The order was placed on Dec. 2nd, and Idid not receive until Dec 10th. I never received order confirmation email, and when I contacted by email, I was sent info on the messed up ordet from the month before. When I called, completely frustrated at this point. I get someone on the phone who was rude, cut me off and could barely speak english. Happy with the product, now that I finally got the correct prder, but the customer service aspect needs alot of work.Two months in a row I have paid higher shipping charges, and it has taken 10 ~12 days both times.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Selection and prices were good, ordering was easy.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Ordered online late night on Dec 2hd with 3-5 business days delivery option. The product was delivered by UPS on Dec 11th which is 7 business days (not counting Dec 2). May be it's because of very heavy rains in California. The product arrived in excellent condition, so the issue I have is only about delivery time.
    LOVE THE PRICES AND ITS EASY TO SHOP
  • Dec 1, 2014
    This store is the best place for tobacco products. Great customer service and delivery is reasonable. Recommend highly!
    Dec 11, 2014
    Great company, Great prices. I highly recommend!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    fantastic prices will shop again
    Dec 11, 2014
    product good customer service no so much. hard to understand foreigners and the first person hung up on me
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    About 1 out of 5 of the honey backwoods was very stale and hard as a rock. The rest were fine
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Best deal I've found and I have searched.
    Dec 11, 2014
    Best ever for ordering Tobacco products