Toolstoday Reviews

01/25/2015
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 287 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2015.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop ... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether that’s wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

very user friendly wedsite
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Really liked the site, provided just the information I was looking for and the videos were definitely useful.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I just placed my order so I have not received it yet.But so far it has been a pleasure ordering with toolstoday.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Please do not contact us.This is a gift for our son.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Toolstoday is really informative and gives various range of CNC related tools.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I live in an area where specialized tools and equipment are hard to find. Toolstoday fills that void perfectly with the ease of ordering on line from a large inventory and quick delivery to my front door. Perfect for my small one man woodworking operation. Everybody wins!!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great price, great quality SDS drill bits.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Very resourceful for specialty items. Thanks
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Love it, good price on the item I need and they had a drill bit I couldn't find anywhere else.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    easy site to use, fair prices
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Very nice toolls Very happy with all items i bought so far
    Great Site Great Prices
  • Jan 21, 2015
    nex time share a comments.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    some difficulty on first page , tried to use gift card,it showed accepted it but on billing page wanted credit card
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I have purchased from Tools Today in the past and I am very satisfied.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    good selection of shaper cutters
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Jan 15, 2015
    You offered a 10% discount on first time purchases. I did not receive that at checkout, thus explaining my dissatisfaction!
    Jan 23, 2015
    The web site did not provide an easy way to use the discount coupon for first time purchases, but after phoning the number provided on the website, my issue was easily resolved after I had actually placed the order. I was very satisfied with the resolution and the help provided on the phone, but was confused by the lack of clarity and simplicity regarding applying the first time coupon to the e-mail order.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Keep up the good work!
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Only place I found for what I need. Found via google search.
    Jan 22, 2015
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Site was simple to use, free FEDEX intl, shipping was BIG reason for considering purchase.
    Jan 23, 2015
    Great selection and free FedEx shipping is the icing on the cake!