Toolstoday Reviews

06/29/2015
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 298 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial sho... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether thats wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• May 24, 2015
    I can always trust that I am getting a quality product with Tools Today. Thank you for being prompt. I will be buying all my shaper cutters from Tools Today. Keep up the great work!! Alex Baez, Owner of Jaocbs Custom Cabinets in Tampa FL. 25 yrs experience in the cabinet business.
  • May 22, 2015
    Toolstoday is a very eficient tools for many times!
  • May 22, 2015
    Prices are very good, selection is excellent, and shipping is as fast as could be reasonably expected.
  • May 21, 2015
    Good...easy to use site with quality products and timely service.
  • May 21, 2015
    The item was easy to find since I had the item number.
  • May 20, 2015
    The site was fast, and the pictures and diagrams were helpful. I was referred to the site by Laguna Tools.
  • May 20, 2015
    Great experience, easy to order and very clear. Thanks
  • May 20, 2015
    So far so good, looking forward to receiving my order!
  • May 19, 2015
    We like the service and products
  • May 19, 2015
    good product for good price and quick shipping
  • May 18, 2015
    I have always had a good experience with ToolsToday
  • May 16, 2015
    Order process was easy.
    May 22, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    First purchase and very pleased....nice catalog included too.
  • May 15, 2015
    tools today has given great service with my past orders.
    May 20, 2015
  • May 13, 2015
    I am going to restart my workshop and will need many woodworking products in the near furture
    May 18, 2015
    I ordered the wrong item my fault no yours I plan on using the company for more woodworking items.
  • May 3, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    Excellent product and service.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Be good if shaper cutters for 30 mm spindles are offered or at least adapter sleeves for same.
    May 17, 2015
    30 mm Euro spindle tooling would be a good thing to add. I need to modify 1 inch spindle tooling to fit my machine. Even top hat bushes to permit 1 1/4 " bore tooling to be used would be helpful.