Toolstoday Reviews

09/29/2016
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 320 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial sho... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether thats wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• Aug 11, 2016
    Thanks for the great pricing on router bits.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Recommended by a friend, after careful research. Good website, easy to order, promised fast delivery.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I've been trying to place this order for several days and couldn't complete the order with PayPal.. I've made several other purchases with other companies with my PayPal account so I know it's ok. Finally placed my order today with a Visa, very frustrating I use this company as my primary CNC tool source but this purchase hasn't been easy.
    best company ever !
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I will happy to see all the Amana catalog
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Quick and easy, very good customer service. I will use Toolstoday.com again in the future!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Tools Today is my "go to" for unique and hard to find router bits.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    En esta tienda he localizado la gran mayoria de cortadores que ocupamos en el trabajo. Es muy agradable saber que los tiempos de entrega son muy rapidos, el precio es justo y la calidad de las herramientas es buena.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    happy with my purchase. had a little trouble setting up acct. (probably me)
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I found the mobile application to be unusable because of the alphabetical browsing. I don't know where I need to browse to until I read the text describing the link. I made my purchase through the website on a desktop computer. I would have bought the stuff yesterday if the mobile site had worked better for me.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    The check out was complicated for me. My shop just burnt down so I am not my sharpest. But it wasn't very straight forward. I haven't had trouble ordering from other companies. You have a great selection of bits.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    great site! will shop again.
    Aug 12, 2016
    Really like your website. It was much more convenient than driving to wood working store that is 20 or 30 miles each way.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Happy with Quality of tools and ease of ordering.
    Aug 11, 2016
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Trying new style tools.
    Aug 12, 2016
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 9, 2016
    I purchased a rabbeting bit and arbor extension. The extension has ruined the bit I purchased plus another. The two tiny set screws cannot hold the bits securely and allow the arbor bit to spin in the extension holder. The extension holder is also ruined because the shaft of the arbor bit friction-welded to the inside surface of the extension.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Easy to use. Lots of detailed info with reviews and a Google Trusted Store!
    Aug 8, 2016
    This was my first purchase from Tools today. The process was smooth and the order received on time, as expected. The part was well packed and included the invoice.
  • Jul 30, 2016
    Aug 9, 2016
    I paid for a delivery within 5 days but received it 8 days from order date. I would have paid for a 10 day delivery if I had known it was going to be late.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Aug 10, 2016
    excellent product and fast shipping.