Toolstoday Reviews

02/27/2015
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 299 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop ... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether that’s wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• Jan 10, 2015
    ordered once before tools are good
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Always a pleasure doing business. They have what I need, when I need it!
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Seems to be a well laid-out site.
    excellent source for tools
    I didn,t receive my first time buyers 10% discount
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Easy checkout. What a relief!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    very pleased with website, easy to navigate and order.
    Great site and service
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Found the 3D router bit here I could find no where else.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Great selection and service.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    my first purchase so I will see when the products come in as to what I think.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Experience OK. Shipping promptness unknown.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Very easy, simple and quick. Like the product photos and descriptions. Will always search here first when shopping for products I may need or desire. Good selections of products and prices.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I need top of the line equipment. I cannot afford to lose time or money using sub-par tooling.
    Jan 11, 2015
    Excellent tools. High quality and priced right.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Great web site. Cannot comment on company until I receive my product.
    Jan 8, 2015
    I enjoy their web site and look at it often. When I needed these tools, I ordered from Toolstoday. I received the exact products that I ordered. The charge was exactly what was stated. I have no complaints.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    survey to long
    Jan 10, 2015
    Don't like long surveys
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Good item & many product we can choose.
    Satisfied & good product
    Jan 8, 2015
    The only thing that surprised me was when the product was delivered there was additional charges for HST and duty these should be shown at time of checkout. the additional cost of $40 was a surprise
    Fair prices
    Had no problems. Went like I thought it should
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    Great selection and my orde came days earlier than expected!