Toolstoday Reviews

08/01/2015
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 251 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial sho... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether thats wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• May 17, 2015
    Today I found and ordered a router bit I did not know existed. I hope it works for what I want to do.
  • May 17, 2015
    its my first time and i hope the shipping be on time. cause im in mexico,
  • May 17, 2015
    Great place for hard-to-find tools :-)
  • May 16, 2015
    I was unable to change my billing address when checking out with Paypal.
  • May 16, 2015
    Nice virtual Store
  • May 15, 2015
    I have used your router bits before and i cant find any better
  • May 14, 2015
    Could not get videos to work on my IPad. There was a coupon when I first logged on but could never find it again.
    All was good
  • May 14, 2015
    it seems to be a quality place to order from
  • May 14, 2015
    If it comes as it adives, so i should be satisfied. Will inform when check the package.
  • May 14, 2015
    Great site will use again soon
  • May 13, 2015
    router machines and hand tools welcome
  • May 13, 2015
    Toolstoday had the product I was looking for. Very easy to find and place the order. I hope the product works as advertised.
  • May 13, 2015
    i will be interested in having a look at other product they have for sale
  • May 12, 2015
    This website is nice.
  • May 11, 2015
    first purchase, good experience so far
    May 16, 2015
    Was on time and everything works fine
  • May 8, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    Fast, Efficient and Competitive
  • May 8, 2015
    Have done woodworking , but this is my first time with metal -- Did not know what router bits to use on such, but a phone call was all that was needed to get me the correct bits --
    May 16, 2015
    Good selection -- Good tools
  • May 2, 2015
    HAVE A CNC MACHINE . LOOKING FOR A ROUTER BIT SUPPLIER
    May 15, 2015
    Router bit snapped immediately. All of the speeds and feeds and rpms are correct.
  • May 1, 2015
    Your service has been excellent. Your Amana router bits work very well. I have always been pleased with your help in deciding which bits will serve my needs best. You keep me updated of new products. I retired from fabricating Corian countertops in 2011, but now have reopened as a CNC Routing service. Retirement is not for me. I will continue to purchase from your company because of your service and product line. As I grow the new business I am sure you will continue to hear from me
    May 13, 2015
    Always have what I need. Always provided specs when I need them. Reliable vendor.