Toolstoday Reviews

05/04/2015
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 335 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop ... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether that’s wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• Feb 24, 2015
    Great experience shopping , will let you know how product performed
  • Feb 23, 2015
    When I was looking for an end mill bit it was kinda hard to find the shank size that I needed from the table you had.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    cant wait to get these bits and start my window project
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Good company to deal with
  • Feb 23, 2015
    They have great products , I will continue to shopthere as long as they have great products .
  • Feb 22, 2015
    There was a Welcome! discount but I couldn't access it because the Email your Cart was always in the way
  • Feb 22, 2015
    The tool I bought was hard to find.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Thanks for the quick service The site convenient to use
  • Feb 21, 2015
    have looked for 2 weeks to find the router bits I need to do a current project. tools today had exactly what I needed.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    First purchase from toolstoday, and made purchase based on the testimonial given by other customers. I will reserve my rating when the blades get here and I get a chance to test them out. I have several projects that a high quality dado set is required and I'm interested to se the quality of this product.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    This was a very pleasant and good experience
    Feb 24, 2015
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Great stuff, glad they are using Postal Service now as UPS is incredibly over priced. Will use ToolsToday much much much more now
    Feb 22, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Great price & selection for Amana Router bits.
    Feb 24, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I have never failed to find exactly the tool that I require - and am always surprised by how fast the items arrive.
    Feb 22, 2015
    Almost arrived before I needed it, and was pleased to find that you had product that reflected the metrification of plywood thicknesses (12 mm is the new 1/2 Inch - almost (0.54 mm short))
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Easy ordering good selection of tools
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Thanks for having what I need
    Feb 23, 2015
    only one of two parts were shipped and I am still waiting for the other. This has put me in a bind for time.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    nice experience. i am excited to use the tools and see if they are really of higher quality than my previous suppliers
    Feb 23, 2015
    very fast delivery. the quality is way better than what i had purchased from other supplier. i did not expect the goods to arrive earlier than expectd but arrive it did and so very timely for my needs. as a new cnc router operator/owner without sufficient training on how to use my machine and tools, your product specifications and the tables and computations are very helpful thanks toolstoday, continue with your speedy delivery and i will forever be your loyal customer.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Very good shopping experience Thank you
    Feb 20, 2015
    On time, exactly what I need
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Price was reason I choose Toolstoday. Plus what I was looking for was right there to see. No digging to find the product I needed.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Keep being a great source for routing tools