Toolstoday Reviews

07/23/2016
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 346 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial sho... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether thats wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• May 13, 2016
    easy to understand and locate parts on this website. strait forward and simple and I like the option of seeing a picture of only the item I am looking for. Well done
  • May 12, 2016
    Great prices and good quality of brand choices.
  • May 12, 2016
    greatselection of tools for my cnc, chep postage to uk, will use again,
  • May 11, 2016
    A popup mentioned $50 off for first time purchase, and also said no discount code necessary. But the shopping cart did not automatically apply this discount. I emailed 3 times about it, with no reply. I chatted to the "online chat" guy, Andy, who did not respond to my question. I gave up waiting for a response after 10 minutes and ended up calling on the phone, and was told I had to apply a discount code "signup10", which ended up giving my 10% off, not the $50 promised. I also signed up to the mailing list, which mentioned 10% off on signup, but again no mention of the discount code after signing up!

From Toolstoday

Dear Mr. Stuart, Toolstoday never had a popup or any offer giving $50 off. our popup offer is "receive 10% off your first purchase of $50 or more". After contacting us, Andy provided you with a special coupon code, which you have used. we hope you ... Read full response »
  • May 11, 2016
    I like that the website is easy to navigate and bits are listed in a chart. Having a section for ACM bits makes it easy to get on and order the bits I need quickly.
  • May 11, 2016
    Professional, sevice minded, and jet personal.
  • May 10, 2016
    Website is easy to use. I'm pleased with the free shipping.
  • May 9, 2016
    can't wait to get my tools
  • May 9, 2016
    Great selection of saw blades
  • May 9, 2016
    Only lace I could find the product I needed. Checkout was fast & easy without having to set up an account.
  • May 8, 2016
    I have very bad experience on "Add to cart" function.
  • May 2, 2016
    May 9, 2016
    Great price, free shipping, superb products.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Very good service
    May 8, 2016
  • Apr 29, 2016
    First time buying from Toolstoday , easy to navigate the website.
    May 10, 2016
    good product, will purchase more products in the future
  • Apr 25, 2016
    Muy conveniente encontrar en una sola tienda una variedad importante de elementos para los aficionados a la carpintería.-
    May 13, 2016
    I would like that you can send the merchandise outside the United States via USPS