Toolstoday Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Toolstoday Reviews

05/26/2017
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 328 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast!ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast!ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices.Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether that's wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface.Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy.With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project.Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

• May 14, 2017
    Excellent tolos.
  • May 08, 2017
    May 14, 2017
    Quick shipping and fast delivery
  • May 13, 2017
    love this site for my CNC machine tools
  • May 12, 2017
    Looking for a 14" wood saw. Found what I wanted right away.
  • May 05, 2017
    I was impressed with the carbide router bits I found on your site good price and a couple are sizes no one else carries. I bought one bit today and two yesterday.......two are sizes no one else carries.
    May 12, 2017
    I am impressed with the fact that items were sealed in Seal Peel.....which guarantees sharpness. I worked in a machine shop at one time. I had researched other sites and never found two of the sizes that Tools Today carries. That was important to me for a particular project I have. Additionally, price and design are a factor. I had found router bits for the project I have but they were lesser quality and much higher in price. When I found exactly what I needed on Tools Today it was a no brainer to buy from them.....
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Had difficulty with the order process. 2 PayPal icons - only one worked, tried to place order first then PAyPal then press order again??? Did not want to either pay twice or receive double the quantity - tempted to exit the site
    May 12, 2017
    My first order form ToolsToday was delivered expeditiously and ahead of the predicted date - Great!The service was such that I placed my second order with ToolsToday for a further five Forstner bits, expecting a similar delivery service. I was a little disappointed that order did not arrive when expected, but I was happy to wait.After three weeks, I was starting to get concerned and resorted to tracking numbers etc.It was then that I read that the goods had been delivered after only six days and because we were not home at the time, had been carefully left behind behind a plant pot outside the door. The delivery note explained this and when I looked, my parcel was waiting - exactly as ordered.
  • May 11, 2017
    Wide variety if CNC bits. Prices seem a bit high.
  • May 11, 2017
    Like the availability of hard to get item and prices are quite reasonable. Confusion on the catalogue saying free shipping to Canada but $24.95 at checkout.
  • May 02, 2017
    Excellent site very fast and free shipping
    May 11, 2017
    Always great dealing with toolstoday the free shipping is great and always have what I want
  • Apr 28, 2017
    Fast service Good tools
    May 10, 2017
  • May 10, 2017
    nice site
  • May 10, 2017
    Thank you!
  • May 09, 2017
    Easy sight to use will wait for product
  • May 09, 2017
    excited to see how these tools work :)
  • May 09, 2017
    Toolstoday is THE place to buy CNC router bits.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    May 09, 2017
    Exellent experience. Will order again. This was my second order and I am quite pleased with the quality of service.
    Great experience!
  • May 08, 2017
    Website is very slow to load when entering shipping/billing/payment information.