Toolstoday Reviews

02/09/2016
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 298 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial sho... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether thats wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• Jan 31, 2016
    Website does not display/format correctly on my Chromebook. Some sidebar ads cover up prices and "add to cart" buttons. Tried different degrees of magnification (CTRL +) to get access to covered elements.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Site consistently failed to offer confirmation of my order. Finally did so after after many hours trying to do so. I only received the 10% discount offer after finally being able to place the order. I first attempted to place this order some 10 hours ago.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Over all an easy purchase, no hassles
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I find the products available at tools today r great quality and well priced for use in the cabinet making industry
  • Jan 27, 2016
    All was good but I had problems with paying with credit card so I had to use paypal, but the service and help from Mr Andy Almonte was very good.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    The site was very easy to navigate around. I look forward to receiving the tool.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    First time order, TOOLS TODAY had everything that I needed in stock and at a good price.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    This was as easy as pie to order
    Jan 30, 2016
    I am very satisfied with ease and prompyness of delivery
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Website is great and service is great. I tried to get the same thing from Amazon and it was going to ship in a month and a half. The Amazon part was an off-brand too. The Amana I ordered from you is likely to be better. Since I am an old guy and think in English units, it would help me to have the English measurements beside the metric ones in the online catalog
    Jan 31, 2016
    Great place.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I retired from woodworking and just now getting back into I for myself. My wife has a list a mile long she wants me to make.
    Jan 27, 2016
    Found what I needed easily, shipped fast, received on time and in good condition and product is superior.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    The buying experience was real easy and quick to process.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Great company to work with, many orders placed over a couple of years
    Jan 31, 2016
    Many orders place over the years, will keep coming back
  • Jan 10, 2016
    I needed cutters for US machine porter cable lock morticer not usual to Europe and I found the product required on tools today in a google search.
    Jan 28, 2016
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Thanks for shipping to Japan
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    I am very satisfied with the purchase. I needed this bit and it wasn't available locally. From this side it was terribly expensive, I will grudgingly use this service for another purchase. Is there the possibility of discounts for serving military?