Toolstoday Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Toolstoday Reviews

02/18/2018
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 423 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast!ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast!ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices.Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether that's wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface.Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy.With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project.Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• Jan 24, 2018
    I had a good experience buying from Tools Today Store. I was hopping to get my tools and a router from you guys at the same time but you don't have routers. Since you sell tools for routers why don't you guys make or sell routers also? Thank you and expecting to visit your website for more items in the short future.
    Feb 07, 2018
  • Feb 07, 2018
    I have signed up for the newsletter and have never received my 10% discount code like advertised.
  • Feb 07, 2018
    you have had every thing I needed so far and reasonable priced
    All good so far
    Good site good stuff
  • Feb 06, 2018
    Looks good hope when product arrives it will meet expectations
  • Feb 06, 2018
    web site was not very friending, It kept losing my cart on my phone ande on the computer
  • Feb 06, 2018
    Great site and quality products
    Good service, thanks.
  • Feb 06, 2018
    All of your promotions for free shipping should jive with one an other; one said free shipping over $30 for your first order then it became $50, the usual free shipping threshold. Then 10% discount for signing up for mailings/emails, that didn't happen either. Had to call help line and that guy got everything going quickly, but the $30 threshold which didn't matter as I ordered enough additional to get to the $50. When I try a merchant for the first time it would be nice if everything worked without calling for help. If I'm back it will be because shipping arrived on time and product was at least OK; otherwise adios.
  • Feb 06, 2018
    good to have available product all in one place
  • Feb 06, 2018
    Ordering item was very easy except at checkout, I was asked about coupon code and didn't know about it. I clicked to proceed and it took my order. Several minutes looking for coupon code. Only distraction. Overall a plus.
  • Feb 05, 2018
    Good prices and well designed website!
  • Feb 05, 2018
    You should link the recommended replacement knives vs. having to search them out. Also consider a more inclusive listing of just 1/4" spindles. I have seen them individually, but when I search for them, they do not show. Unless I drill down to find them.
  • Feb 05, 2018
    It took me a long time to order, i had to try again the next day and then still had issues from my phone and the computer.
  • Feb 05, 2018
    good prices, quick delivery and tasty to find just by typing part number.
  • Jan 27, 2018
    This site is very easy to navigate, and contains tons of information to help you choose the right tool for the job you are trying to accomplish. I am completely new to CNC, but the videos and CNC router bit descriptions have given me a greater degree of confidence in my choices, that I will have the bits I need, to do the jobs I do.
    Feb 05, 2018
    Quick and easy to get the tooling I needed
  • Feb 04, 2018
    Tools Today was recommended to me when I bought my CNC machine and Amana Bits. Service is great through Tools Today and Amana CNC bits are worth the value. When I have questions they are always there to help with bit selections for my projects.
  • Feb 04, 2018
    this sight has more tools I have never seen before
  • Feb 04, 2018
    I really enjoy the quality of the tools they sell and the fast shipping. All of the videos I make on youtube are using bits purchased from tools today. The amana replaceable tip bits are the absolute best invention in my opinion. The one thing I wish they had was a download file that would easily allow me to add the specs of the bits purchased to my tool database in VCarvePro.