Toolstoday Reviews

06/29/2016
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 332 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial sho... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether thats wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• Jun 10, 2016
    I called the 888 number to get help with my specific needs. They were GREAT!: new exactly what I was talking about and pointed me to what I needed. Thanks so much. This kind of service is hard to find.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Website was easy to use. Very user friendly. Liked the fact that no account had to be set-up. Prices are very competitive.
  • Jun 9, 2016
    I always byuy frm yougusy its eas and ood pie
  • Jun 8, 2016
    My second order from Toolstoday and was satisfied with the first one, will continue to use them
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Good selection and prices. Easy to find what I need.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    i love how the items arrive fast. i also love the quality although it is a bit steep for someone like me here in the philippines but it lasts more than the china bits i bought. i hope you also have bits for marble and stone.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Great variety and good technical info on the products
  • Jun 7, 2016
    You ask too many personal questions
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Toolstoday has what you want, with best online price,no shipping costs and fast delivery.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    first time i buy from the website. once i test the cnc router bits and the quality i will have more information on the quality of the tools you are selling
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Great online shopping experience. I always find what I'm looking for, and always at a great price.
  • Jun 6, 2016
    first time was easy, I'll reserve final opinion on this purchase after I receive the order.
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Looking for items - their site found them for me. I'll let you know when I use them if they were worth it.
  • Jun 5, 2016
    one of the best content sites for buying CNC router bits. their uses, pros and cons are all listed and as someone who is still learning the craft this is very much appreciated. thanks!
  • Jun 5, 2016
    A lot of extra steps to get information on mobile device
  • Jun 3, 2016
    Jun 10, 2016
    I have ongoing quality issues with this particular necessary tool.
  • May 31, 2016
    Jun 6, 2016
    The web site could use some tweaking. When confirming the order I don't think it described all the details of the order. Consequently I ordered the wrong part.
  • May 31, 2016
    comprar productos aqui equivale a comprar calidad y es lo que busco calidad seguire comprando
    Jun 9, 2016
    todo bien
  • May 28, 2016
    Jun 9, 2016
    Great service and tech support.
  • May 23, 2016
    Best selection of CNC router bits
    Jun 10, 2016