Toolstoday Reviews

01/24/2015
Toolstoday Ratings and User Reviews. Toolstoday is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 288 reviews.
ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop ... Show More ToolsToday is the destination for woodworkers, sign builders, cabinetmakers, stage and set builders, and any woodworking enthusiast! ToolsToday is committed to providing the largest assortment of cutting tools and accessories for CNC, table mount and hand-held routers; table, sliding and miter saws; shapers; and boring and planer machines for both the industrial shop and for the woodworking hobbyist, all at great prices. Our extensive collection of cutting tools includes brazed, solid and insert carbide router bits and accessories; saw blades; shaper cutters; boring bits and more, including a variety of router bits! ToolsToday offers a wide range of cutting tools for your material of choice, whether that’s wood, plastic, metal, aluminum, steel, foam, honeycomb composites, or solid surface. Plus, every ToolsToday product comes with a 100% warranty, and we offer an easy return policy. With our top notch industrial-quality cutting tools, amazing customer and technical support, inspirational product videos, and easy-to-use and secure website, you are sure to find exactly what you need to complete your next project. Try ToolsToday, and experience the difference. If you place any order by 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), it ships the same day.

Toolstoday Rating

More About Toolstoday

Recent Reviews for Toolstoday

• Jan 3, 2015
    It's sometimes difficult to locate suppliers for 'hard to get' items but I've always found what I have been looking for at Toolstoday.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Great pricing on bits. It was easy to find.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Over all website is nice, good product info, pricing was competitive, Hope it ships in a reasonable amount of time.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    you shoul have more kind of endmills diferent use not just wood working:(
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I've purchased several other products from Toolstoday. This will be my first Dado set from them that I own. In the past I have had good customer relations, Product selection is good, with good quality products that they (Toolstoday) stand behind. Will purchase items in the futher.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    The site has very competitive pricing and the products seem to arrive within 3 days even with the free shipping I will be using Toolstoday more in the future.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Good place to buy items for woodworking. My family has been purchasing from them for quite a few years.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    The products are of impeccable quality. the side is hard to navigate, in that its hard to differentiate between bit sizes on a screen. it is recommended that the diagram indicating the shank and bit diameter be posted above every page that contains multiple listings of various bits. It this diagram is on the page one does not need to navigate around to find it. also adding an item to the cart shouldn't automatically take the user to the cart. I lost my place on your site a couple times because of this . Further the navigation difficulty of this page caused me to purchase $150 of bits from another supplier. Losing the sale for Toolstoday and costing me $15.00 in add'l shipping. Im very happy with the products Toolstoday offers. their service has been flawless so far. Im giving a detailed feedback here to make them aware of the, for lack of a better word, inconvenience of navigating their site. This may become costly for them in the future; competition only grows ever more fierce.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I an a Native American Flute Maker as well as a Luther of Rennesance Stringed instruments. I have been searching for a 1" corebox bit in a 1/4" shank for several days. Yours was the first I have found online and available. For whatever reason the other companies do not offer this bit with the 1/4" shank. They only offer it with the 1/2 " shank. Thanky ou as I need this badly. Continue to offer the bits in a wider range at the transitional stage from 1/4 to 1/2" shanks Yours in the Spirit Michael Longrider
    very easy to do
  • Dec 31, 2014
    FIRST TIME ORDER
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Very easy order thanks!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    quick, easy and clear website to navigate. found exactly what i was looking for. price was cheaper that other sites.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Good selection of insert cutters
  • Dec 30, 2014
    good pricing, product and delivery
  • Dec 30, 2014
    This is my first purchase from Toolstoday. I think Toolstoday has a big variety of special tools. I think I am not qualified to say about the whole picture of Toolstoday online shopping. However I am looking forward to finding and buying some special purpose tools from Toolstoday online.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Jan 1, 2015
    Thank you been looking for one of these for awhile now.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    High Quality products at a reasonable price, with large product selection.
    Dec 30, 2014
  • Dec 14, 2014
    The checkout procedure seemed to hiccup all the way - lots of re-do and dbl fixing. I presume it's going to be okay, but there is an element of frustration. I.e. not as smooth a purchase as I would have liked.
    Dec 31, 2014
    The product looks very high quality, compared to similar items purchased elsewhere. I have yet to use them so cannot yet co0mment on quality in the field.