TooTimid.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

TooTimid.com Reviews

10/21/2017
TooTimid.com Ratings and User Reviews. TooTimid.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 852 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2017.

TooTimid.com Rating

More About TooTimid.com

Recent Reviews for TooTimid.com

• Oct 20, 2017
    I was nervous about ordering from them the first time I did because I wasn't sure how discreet it was but they really delivered! I really am too timid, and they pulled through!
  • Oct 20, 2017
    best site but shippin should be cheaper
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I love that I can quickly use PayPal to check out and fill out my billing info. Website works great on mobile, laptop, and tablet. Return label should be shipped with item, and process easier.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    ED issues just want to please the love of my life
  • Oct 20, 2017
    The prices are fair and the options are so great. The options are endless
  • Oct 20, 2017
    love all the products you offer, will not shop any where else, you have very good customer service and so easy to purchase.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Oct 20, 2017
    My order came very quickly. It was packaged well and very discreetly. I absolutely love their free items and the ones you have to pay for. It was wonderful ordering from them.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    First time order. No comment right now.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I love the aspect of the 3 free gifts. I'm excited to get all that I ordered, and to try them out for myself...
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Great site with even better prices. Will visit again
  • Oct 20, 2017
    The only place I buy my personal items. I've been buying the same vibrator for almost 7 years now. It's 9.99 and i've only had to buy it 3 times!!! what a steal!
  • Oct 20, 2017
    This is a great website always has something new I always come to this website for any proud and also I like discreet the shipping is and there customer service is great
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Overall, a great experience as always.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Oct 19, 2017
    i love the products o ordeerd and will be telling my friends about them
  • Oct 19, 2017
    For my first time, the descriptions and info about the toys was rather comforting and less intimidating than other websites
  • Oct 19, 2017
    for the most part I have been pleased with too timid but I have had one experience that I was not happy and I relay don't feel like they cared
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Great! But prices could be lower.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    fantastic site, reviews are amazing.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Hubby is deployed and I have been experimenting with toys. So happy I came across this site!
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I love this company. With the videos explaining how to use the product, theres no confusion on what your buying and how it works. This is my “Go To” site when I want to switch things up.