Top Mobility Reviews

08/31/2014
Top Mobility Ratings and User Reviews. Top Mobility is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2014.

Top Mobility Rating

More About Top Mobility

Recent Reviews for Top Mobility

• Aug 27, 2014
    Why no expedited shipping option?
  • Aug 26, 2014
    better check out system
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Found what I was looking for with ease
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SITE THAT LET ME BUY MOST OF THE ITEMS I NEEDED. TOP MOBILITY DID THAT. OTHER THAN THOSE THINGS, THE THING I LIKED THE BEST IS THAT "LITTLE SCOOTER" GOING BACK AND FORTH ABOVE THE LOGO. I WISH IT WERE ON ALL THE PAGES. (MY FORMER LIFE IS AD AGENCY)
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Ever went fine untill I contacted the service people in Massachusetts and they said they probably wouldn't service the scooter during the guarantee. Because I I didn't purchase it from them but after that they had no problem with it so that I'll have to work out with top mobility
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I purchase a Tzora scooter 3 months ago We have used the scooter for about 30 minutes of operating and it stop working . Top Mobility has provided zero assistance in getting the scooter fixed and standing by the products they sale.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Expecting two day delivery
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Website error was quickly & positively resolved by phone conversation in a timely & satisfactory manner. Very professional.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    very good service
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Seems to be best on mkt. Like curtis controller and 950 watts.
    Aug 18, 2014
    One hour of use scooter suffered "infant mortality failure".As retired electro/mechanical technician,I determined Motor controller failed.Phoned company and Tony said he'd send new controller.One week later still waiting!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This was my first time ordering from this company. I liked the pricing for mobility products on this site! I will be returning and sharing this information with others. I will let my comments be known as to how long it takes to receive my order and the condition of the packaging when received.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    excellent website with an excellent selection and simple to use.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    cant wait to get my scooter.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    This is my first experience with this company and hope we have a long and lasting relationship.
    Jul 28, 2014
    I love my scooter. Look out..I'm going to the fair!!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Would like video of product in use.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    item looks like it is overpriceddifficult putting the sleeve over arm of scooter
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    I ordered this product on July 7 and still haven't received it as of July 29th!found out in conversation with staff yesterday, the product is being sent directly from manufacture. He then checked with them and found out it is on backorder and won't be available until August 8th. I think a vendor shouldknow these things before an order is made!!!!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    This scooter was for my father. It arrived earlier than expected! However the delivery guy left it outside, and forgot to deliver the battery, fortunately he realized it and came back later that day. As for the scooter it is awesome. Very stable and quick and easy to ride, my father lovers it.Best price, quick delivery, and no problems whatsoever. Would totally recommend them to anyone!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    appreciated the guidance of the staff when I called in with questions
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    Easy to order, quick delivery, great quality.