Top Mobility Reviews

08/29/2016
Top Mobility Ratings and User Reviews. Top Mobility is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2016.

Top Mobility Rating

More About Top Mobility

Recent Reviews for Top Mobility

• Aug 28, 2016
    Had what I needed exactly. Though there were two items with the same pics and same description AND same price, however one was coded large and the other did not...so I went with the large.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I wanted to know the shipping method and how long it would take to arrive. I didn't see that stated. Also, it's nice when there's an "is this a gift?" and customize accordingly.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    First time doing this and it seems really easy.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    I offered you a bid of 825.00 which you refused, then I found that you sell the item for $825.00 anyway. Not the best customer treatment in my opinion. I wanted a set of mirrors but your website will not let me look at them so I didn't buy them. Could be more user friendly.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    i was glad i found this site because the product was easier to order ,cheaper and had free deliver
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 29, 2016
    No tracking information was ever aailable. The price for the product was extremely high for what you received. They seem to have the marke cornered and take advantage f dsabled persons needing euipment.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I've spoken with Tony a couple of times and his personality speaks volumes. I've left messages and my calls were returned promptly. Tony projects an attitude that any customer would love.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I called before placing the order and the person was very polite and helpful.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Found what I needed fast and at a good price.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    The only Issue I had was that I did not receive any tracking information. The freight company called when the scooter arrived at their warehouse and I coordinated delivery with them. Otherwise everything went very smoothly.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Easy purchase and best price.
    Aug 25, 2016
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Top Mobility, is a serius Company ,with excelente customer Service, and Great selección of Products, that is why I am buying, a second mobility scooter from them, they deliver what they promise
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Look forward to using my new scooter. The informational video was helpful in helping me choose the proper scooter
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Looks cool, just what I needed.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Very user friendly site
  • Jul 30, 2016
    They have been great in past and hope they continue to be
  • Jul 30, 2016
    Very good web site. Easy to shop and compare scooters. Good selection on what I was looking for.
    Aug 13, 2016
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Easyto navigate, get specifications and check out
    Aug 6, 2016
    The front brakes are too tight and won't allow the unit to move as it shuld, locking up e tres... ned to contact vendor to address and hopefull fi ths.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Jul 18, 2016
    My Hamar Scotter lift did not come with a tracking number and arrived a day late. Everything else about my order was great.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    Jul 15, 2016
    purchased via website of what was advertised as demo model on June 19th 2016, transaction completed, received automated email about order conformation, then nothing else, called customer service on June 27th 2016, person was polite, took name and phone number to pass on to e-commerce to contact with information on order, no call back, no email, receive call from delivery company on June 30th 2016 to schedule delivery time, soonest was July 5th, ok, product delivered, all fine on that, yet when trying to install, found that product had not ever been assembled(so not a demo model), no instructions, nor were the holes all strait and lining up or clear of paint/coating, after correcting hole issues was able to install onto vehicle, at this time has not been road tested, but condition of unit leads me to think was a customer return of a factory defect unit instead of a demo model as advertised