Top Mobility Reviews

01/27/2015
Top Mobility Ratings and User Reviews. Top Mobility is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.

Top Mobility Rating

More About Top Mobility

Recent Reviews for Top Mobility

• Jan 25, 2015
    tried calling the 888 # for help never got a person to answer do not like the idea that I had to leave a name and number for someone to call back called 4-5 times and the same answer
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Your site is confusing and it's not because I am old since I've been on line since the 80s. I'm still not sure how much I am paying for this item. I believe it's under two thousand, at least I am hoping it is.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    They are very easy todeal with the lift I bought previously works great
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Good price for item I purchased.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    it is a good site.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I had search several websites and couldn't find what I was shopping for. Then I came upon Top Mobility and immediately found what I wanted. The other places kept sending me to other's sites round and round. I liked finding and shopping on your website. Easy and fun. Thank You.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 14, 2015
    The scooter is great, however the free pack that was supposed to come with it did not.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    The only downside to the site, was I was not allowed the option to choose a different version of shipping. Ie: 2 day delivery vs. ground.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Hope You Sent My Free Bag For Walker, I Just Spent Over $1600.00 On A Scooter From Top Mobility! Please Remember-Very Important If You Want To Hear From Me In The Future!
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Jan 5, 2015
    I knew that Pride Mobility discontinued the model before ordering the front basket replacement for my Pursuit XL scooter. So I called and spoke with someone in the C/S dept. requesting one piece of the hardware required to attach the basket. About the only plastic piece in the hardware is a little plastic piece that latches the basket firmly in place atop the "ferring". I am trying to get five of the plastic "T-bar" latch pieces to have on-hand for future replacement.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    good rear view mirrors
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Jan 11, 2015
    the boxes were beat up but item was ok. the bag with small parts was open and the bolts for the basket were missing. Also the post for the seat with the back on it is missing the spring clip that locks the seat into the lower bar. I will call on 1-12-15 to report this. I used the scooter at a gun show and had a lot of people ask me about it. I wish I had cards to hand out could have sold at least 6
  • Dec 16, 2014
    My doctor refused to complete the paperwork so I could get a scooter through my insurance because he said it took too much of his time and they usually turned eveyrone down anyway so I decided to buy one myself. .I found your company online and was impressed by the prices and comments from your customers -all five stars!
    Dec 29, 2014
    i didn't print order. was unable to get order number through customer service. Also unable to access by sigining on web page.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The site was competitive price wise. Ordering was clear and fast. Even though I used a card I liked that there were other pay options available such as paypal and amazon. Shipping was free which is always good but I don't remember them giving me an estimated arrival date. I may have missed it though. I do hope it arrives quickly as it's an item necessary for the operation of a lift chair for a handicapped person.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    Product is fine but is ovrerpriced.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I can not fairly comment on products I just ordered or the service of the company. This was my first time shopping with Top Mobility. If all goes well I will return to the site and shop again when needed.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    First time buyer
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Easy to use website.
    Dec 2, 2014
    Emailed Top Mobility once between ordering and receiving product. Never received reply.
  • Oct 31, 2014