Topbulb Reviews

12/19/2014
Topbulb Ratings and User Reviews. Topbulb is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 110 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Topbulb Rating

More About Topbulb

Recent Reviews for Topbulb

• Dec 18, 2014
    Easy to find the rite part
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Everything was easy to find and complete order. found website well constructed.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good source for specialty bulbs and LEDs
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very intuitive setup of website as far as usage goes; very easy to use; maybe tell the buyer more about other products services in a non invasive way while buyer is involved with the primary purpose. In other words, I finnished using the sight, I got what I went there for, but I really haven't come away with some sort of special service or product knowledge that would motivate me to come back, i.e. keep the vendor in the back of my mind.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    very nice experience. i use this site to get routine and hard to find bulbs. i get tired of searching around town and being disappointed. Top bulb has what i need always.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    We shall see how this order works out.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Always receive correct products and great prices.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    If you allow Paypal at the outset of checkout avoids filling out all the info.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Shopping at topbuilb was a very good expeience!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Topbulb was a pleasure to work with, and their shipping options are very competitive (in terms of pricing and availability).
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I called because I was looking for a specific build to replace ones that I had. The employee I talked to was very nice and helpful. It was nice to talk to a person quickly.
    Easy shopping great price
    got whati needed
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I stumbled on topbulb while looking for (u.s. flag) christmas lights. Cheryl on the chat customer service was awesome. She researched my specific questions. Even went to get the box from the warehouse to get the answer. That is definately a top customer service person. Thanks to Topbulb for having great staff.
    Easy, Free shipping a plus
    I like your c Products.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    I received one bulb that did not work and I called and spoke to customer service and was given the choice of sending a new bulb or a credit on my order which I chose.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I am elated to find a bulb for my old Airequipt Slide Projector. Let us hope it performs adequately. I f so, I will order more. Your product presentation and simplified billing procedure is excellent.
    Dec 10, 2014
    The bulb I purchased for my old Airequipt 135 slide projector was the cheaper CAL and appears to work as well as the old bulb. Since the old bulb had no number on it, I decided to gamble with the least expensive. The more expensive CZA with 500 watts may have provided more illumination, but I did not trust the old cooling fan to keep it from over heating. Depending on how well the CAL bulb performs, I may want another one for backup. Thanks for all your help, Ms. Walsh, and have a pleasant Christmas.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    Customer support was excellent. They helped me add and pay for extra items to my on-line purchase, so that I would not have required an added shipping charge. Courteous, professional and expeditious. Will definitely purchase from Topbulb again.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I was not happy that Topbulb did not carry the bulb I was looking for.
    Dec 13, 2014