Topbulb Reviews

11/22/2014
Topbulb Ratings and User Reviews. Topbulb is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 103 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2014.

Topbulb Rating

More About Topbulb

Recent Reviews for Topbulb

• Nov 22, 2014
    Easy, fast, reasonable, and many products to choose from.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Purchase was quick an easy, and of the reviews I've looked at, TopBulb looks reputable. There are very few good companies selling projector bulbs that work well, so I am crossing my fingers that this is one of them! We will have to see when the bulb arrives and I test it!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Glad I found u on-line, sharper image does not carry these bulbs anymore. Shipping should be less expensive.
    VERY PLEASED WITH MY EXPERIANCE
  • Nov 20, 2014
    A specific product was recommended to me and a link to Topbulb was provided. Only issues were that before I submitted my credit card info the page gave red errors saying my info was wrong (technically it was since I hadn't filled it out yet, but it didn't need to show red errors). Also, shipping was a little more expensive than I would have liked.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Awesome experience flawless customer service!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    shipping charge seemed high.
    Quick, simple , and easy
  • Nov 17, 2014
    good website. easy to navigate
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great selection and good stock levels. I like the informative newsletters.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    when no one has what youre looking for topbulb has it... ive looked every where...
  • Nov 15, 2014
    good price and good experience
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I felt like a shipping charge of $9.00+ for an item that only cost around $7.00 was onerous. Particularly in an online environment where many sites charge no, or very minimal, shipping charges. I have purchased light bulbs from Topbulb for some time and have always been very happy. This time I am looking for a way to change floodlight bulbs in my 20 ft. ceiling. I wish I had known about the need for the adapter when I ordered the changer. It would have then been in the same shipment, and would have saved me 10 bucks. Oh, well.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Prices are very good. I wish shipping on small orders were less.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Great company, very helpful
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I could not find any info about a warranty for the item I purchased. I almost did not order it due to this fact. The only reason I did is because I am in a hurry.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    1st experience purchasing from Topbulb.
    Nov 18, 2014
    I needed an unusual and oftentimes difficult to find (microscope) bulb. Topbulb not only had the bulb, but sold it at a fair and very reasonable price. Service and shipping were excellent! Thanks! Barry
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Nov 13, 2014
    This bulb fits a lamp manufactured in China and sold in a major American business supply store. Neither the store nor any other brick and mortar office supply store carries the lamp or the bulb. Topbulb carried several possible bulbs which met the specifications set by the manufacturer for a reasonable price.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Everything seemed to be ok with the exception of the shipping prices. I am sure if it was researched there is a cheaper way to ship.
    Nov 15, 2014
    You need to find another way of shipping. the cost was too high. the shippinh cost is the only thing that would stop me from purchasing in the future.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Nov 13, 2014
    I received part of my order timely. The candlabra based bulbs, but I have not yet received the flood lamps that I also ordered at the same time. Where are my flood lamps?