Topbulb Reviews

09/02/2015
Topbulb Ratings and User Reviews. Topbulb is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.

Topbulb Rating

More About Topbulb

Recent Reviews for Topbulb

• Sep 2, 2015
    Good fast service and checkout. Payment through PAYPAL is a plus as well. Thanks!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Fast and easy.. was able to find exactly what I needed
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I'm reserving my overall opinions until after I receive the item and see how well it works. I'm hopeful that this will be a positive experience.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Lontime customer. Generally a good supplier of my needs.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Your website was easy to navigate and I found what I needed. My only comment would be that the shipping costs were pretty high. In my case, they were higher than what I ordered. If I would not have needed the items I ordered badly, I would not have continued to check out. You may want to consider lower shipping costs for small orders of small items.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    This is my first experience with your company. I have little I can add until I see how you follow-through.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Topbulb is usually great to deal with.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Always a pleasure ordering online from Topbulb.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Setting-up an account was difficult... Had to try twice ! The ground rate is clear but no indication of delivery time for a "ground rate" to France.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Great site and helpful phone associates. Excellent service and ease of use.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I've been buying bulbs from them for 20 years and have never been disappointed.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    good buying experience, large stock and variety
    Easy to use, but pricy.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Although the sterilization cabinet I own is not in your selection of applicable sterilization cabinets, I am sure that the bulb that I ordered will work in this cabinet. The cabinet is a Pixie series tool sterilization cabinet model KT-09DC made by Kangting (Chinese). you may want to consider adding this manufacturer to your list.
    very impressed with site
  • Aug 16, 2015
    had the bulb I was looking for. found it quick
    Aug 22, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Great customer service from Tess and Cheryl.
    Aug 24, 2015
    Norma Martinez really provided excellent customer service and helped me resolve the problems I was having.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    You-all had what I needed when I needed it! Thank You!
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    My only issue with my current order is that I received no notice that one of my items were backordered. I received one item on time and in good condition.....terrific.........the backordered item came 3 weeks later. I can deal with the delay, it was the fact that I was never contacted about the delay. Also, the notices from UPS don't tell me who is shipping stuff to me. Until I called Topbulb, I wasn't sure if my backordered item was coming or not.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    My order and delivery were handled very efficiently.