Topbulb Reviews

08/27/2014
Topbulb Ratings and User Reviews. Topbulb is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

Topbulb Rating

More About Topbulb

Recent Reviews for Topbulb

• Aug 22, 2014
    This worked out well, very easy
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Good at service of shipping
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I was very pleased to easily find exactly what I was looking for, only slightly disappointed that the shipping cost more than the item I was purchasing, however, I do understand that the items purchased are fragile.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Very user freindly site.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I found these bulbs from a distributor in China and the price was $0.42 each with a minimum order of 100. That would have been almost as cheap as the six I purchased here in the States. I do not want to support a Chinese company at every phase of the transaction. I wanted to support a company here, however, due to the difficulty finding them stateside and the troublesome woman that answers the phone and sometimes the Chat Service, I was almost forced to drive to Canada or order them from China. I tried three (3) times to get the Order Code from Cheryl for a White version of I kept receiving an ad for (a blue bulb). The second time I spoke to her she repeatedly told me in a presumptuous tone that I didn't know what I wanted and that she found it hard to believe I would require such a light bulb. Well, I have been looking/researching this type of bulb for a year and I feel fairly confident that I know what I want. (My family has been in the brick-and-mortar retail business since 1902.)
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I was surprised I was able to find a lamp for this T.V.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Very nice website layout. Easy to find what I need. Great selection and easy, safe check out.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I found the person I talked with very helpful in looking up my history to help me select the correct bulb. However, your website is misleading in that after your website conversion, you apparently lost all passwords and people need to be told this instead of just saying you will send them an email with the password and then no email arrives.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I have ordered from the company in the past and have always been pleased with quality of the product as well as the customer service.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Always good service .
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Site was easy to use
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Was looking for old Kodak bulb which they had at a great price. Very happy
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Have not heard from Topbulb since returning merchandise.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Great site and easy buying process
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I have no problem with the product I purchase in the pass thats why im doing it again
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Good site, but I didn't like having to re-register when I already registered last year.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I was hoping for T8 uv bulbs and all you had was T9.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Good availability, good pricing.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Saved money by ordering from Topbulb
    Aug 3, 2014
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    It would be good to notify clients about status of order on time.