Torrid.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Torrid.com Reviews

03/27/2017
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 14002 reviews. Last rated on 03/27/2017.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

I love Torrid
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I have been shopping with torrid for over 18 years now and I have yet to be disappointed with the quality and style of clothing they offer. Customer service is also quite exceptional!
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I love the clothes at Torrid, they fit me perfectly and I look awesome in them!
  • Mar 27, 2017
    The website is terrible. i had to complete this order 6 times.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    i love torrid products!!! they're just a bit pricey.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    it wouldn't let me use my promo code, i called to place order and got disconnected 2ce third time closed. tried placing order 3 times on site hope it went through,
    Mar 27, 2017
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Torrid is great. The prices are some what pricey but they quality for the clothes are great.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Great clothes and service LOVE LOVE LOVE this store its where I do ALL my shopping
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I love the site! It is very overpriced and the main reason I was attracted to it was because it made cute clothes for plus size women but it is extremely expensive but it is hard to stay away.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I liked that the website was easy to figure out.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    A tad disappointed that the website did not have the size I needed in a swim suit but the store did. Otherwise, all good.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I did not like how they took off discounts when I applied my $50 or $30 discounts. It ended up being cheaper not to use them so they were pointless. I feel like they tried to rip me off and their clothes are already overpriced.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    I love how true to size Torrid's clothes are! It makes me good about or ordering online! Also the ladies in the stores are always so nice and helpful when I go in the store.
    Mar 27, 2017
    I ordered 2 shirts and use a $10.00 gift credit to help pay for the shirts, one shirt got cancelled and my credit just got lost. The shirt I wanted most was became sold out after my purchase so I was unable to get the deal on it from the flash sale and lost my $10.00 credit from shopping there.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Would love to get free shopping especially when its so easy to spend a couple hundred dollars. One thing that other places do is offer free shipping over $50
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Wish you had more shoes in 11.5!
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Easy,good selection and fast checkout.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Why not a coupon on the items that were not on Sale?
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Love the store first online purchase
  • Mar 27, 2017
    didn't get free shipping yesterday even though website was promoting it. using coupon increased all items not just $125 worthI love the clothes, though!
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Website was easy to use and had VERY cute stuff. I cant wait to get my items!