Torrid.com Reviews

08/26/2015
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 7001 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

I love torrid!!!
    difficult linking torrid card
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I love torrid. It's items are fashionable and affordable. It's clothes makes us plus size women feel beautiful and sexy.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Not happy that I had to pay for shipping. Not sure why I wasn't able to choose my regular store to ship to for free.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love the selection of clothes n it seems the quality has gotten better
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I always enjoy shopping at Torrid!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Torrid.com offers to contact by emiail to their customer service. I used it to contact the customer service, but they've never responded me back. Also, my shipping address was already registered, which is located in WA, but they were tring to charge me for $65 as international standard shipping. After I re-registered my shipping address, I was ablet o solve the issue but was very confused. I hope this wont happen again because I am sure I will shop at Torrid.com again.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Torrid is a great website where I can find some fashionable clothes in my size.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I love Torrid! I love that I can find cool clothes in my size! And I love that you are really starting to stock a good amount of great Star Wars and comic book hero Tee-shirts! It is so wonderful to be able to find the shirts I want in the sizes that are comfortable for me. Thank you! Keep it up!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Shipping to the store takes too long for delivery.
    Clothes are cute
  • Aug 26, 2015
    As long as you keep this site working as well as it does and with as great as a selection that it has I will always return.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Fell in love with Torrid at the store and am beyond impressed with online. Only negative is the continuous loading of items as you scroll down the page after it seems as if the items have ended. I suggest placing less items on page and created more pages overall.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love the affordable clothing!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I've been shopping at torrid for years. There used to be a variety of urban brands (baby phat, derion, rocaware) and items styles that are designed for African American figures. I also like the punkish styles that Torrid has now. Sometimes the clothes I purchase, especially online do not fit as well, as the brands you used to carry. I wish that there was a happy medium where I can get the one of a kind style with clothes that are designed for my figure. However over all, I love the store I just don't shop as often as I like because I have to get other items from other vendors.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    please add more tripp products to the store so that way i dont have to order from two diffrent sites.
    Favorite place to shop
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I wish it was free shipping with a minimum purchase.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Always have awesome experience with Torrid. Online and in the store. Love the fit of the clothes, hard to choose witch to purchase to be honest....
  • Aug 16, 2015
    It seems like Torrid is the only place for fashion forward, no matter what size you wear. I know that when I go into a store or shop online that the fit will be consistent and the styles are effortlessly chic. I only wish there was a Torrid location a little closer to me. Going into a physical location turns into a day trip.
    Aug 26, 2015
    Torrid has and always will be my first choice go-to destination for the latest on-trend styles. The fit is consistent making on-line purchases easy AND stress-free. Going into an actual location is still my favorite outing experience. No other place makes you feel so comfortable yet so excited to be there.