Torrid.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Torrid.com Reviews

07/22/2017
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 12756 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

• Jul 22, 2017
    Lots of things were out of stock in my size. seems like a recurring problem. Very frustrating. Some of my favorite bras are from here. Hope the colors and styles I want are back in stock in my size soon. Hate to miss out on the discount.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    good selection. wish there were more sales like Lane Bryant. need more color selections in shirts.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I really enjoyed shopping on your website after a friend recommended it to me. I love the variety of sizes that you sell.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Great store! Great shopping experience, online and in stores
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I'm a little disappointed that Items come and go so fast online and in the store and the sizes are not always available at either one. I went to the store for several items today and they weren't there only to go online and have no sizes available on 2 of the other items. It is very frustrating. I think the online store should be better stocked.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    The stores are always cramped and messy so I try shopping online. I think the prices are outrageous, for see through clothes! It took me 2 hours to fine 5 items that I like, but I am nervous to get them home and find they are not right for me. Also bigger sizes would be greatly appreciated!
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I would like to see more career clothing
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I LOVE Torrid! I love the fact that I can shop for clothes that don't look like frumpy old lady clothes. They are trendy and stylish. I also love the coupons and bogo opportunities. Thank you!
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I like Torrid because you have a big variety of plus size clothing. I don't just shop on line I also shop at Torrid in the mall.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    The site was very easy to use and I loved a lot of the products I found. My only issue is while adding items to my cart, prices kept changing on some of the items. It was very confusing. I also wish I could mix and match items on the BOGO deals.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    We do a LOT of online shopping and Torrid is always the most frustrating and complicated online shopping experience. It is by far the most annoying site to use, but there happens to be products from there that top what I can find elsewhere.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I honestly love Torrid, and so do my friends and family. My 6 year old niece loves to go into my closet and make dresses out of my tops from this store, it's the cutest thing. The clothes from here are so worth it, I finally have confidence in myself after years of being insecure.
    My favorite store.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    I have been buying Torrid jeans online for a while now, but a store opened near me and now I love you guys even more! It really helped to be able to try things on, and now that I'm confident i my Torrid size in makes shopping so much easier!
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I have been lurking around Torrid for some time now and have friends who buy from Torrid. I figure if the bra fits well, Torrid will have me sold for good. I have purchased before some time ago, but this is the ultimate test for me, since the claim is that the products are for full figured women such as myself.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Love the clothes but a bit pricey. Also Hautecash expires too soon.
  • Jul 06, 2017
    Jul 22, 2017
    I have had nothing but great experiences with torrid and am so happy with my experiences there for the last year and a half.
    Love torrid
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I love to shop at Torrid I have 5 of my friend that I introduce to Torrid and they love it.
  • Jul 17, 2017
    I was a bit disappointed with the shipping, although it does appear to have been a UPS error. My package shipped from Santa Clarita to South Pasadena (the city right next door to the delivery address) and then back to Santa Clarita, before finally arriving back in the area. However, I love the glasses and was very happy to have been offered a BOGO when I was ordering.
    Jul 22, 2017
    I asked some shipping questions and was told to contact ups.