Torrid.com Reviews

08/20/2014
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3034 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

I love it
  • Aug 19, 2014
    The checkout on the mobile site continually locked up when trying to submit final purchase approval. Each time I had to start the process over. And while using paypal direct from my bank acct to purchase I kept getting credit card error messages. Finally gave up after more than six tries and went to desktop site and started over from beginning. Now when clicking checkout it's throwing me back to stupid mobile site! I give up and will not try to comete this purchase, would rather shop elsewhere than deal with this!!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Hard tongue and website slow doesn't work good on phone
    I love Torrid
  • Aug 19, 2014
    This is my favorite store!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    The only issue I had was entering a promo code when I was logged into my account. I had to log out, enter the promo code and then log back in. I should be able to do it all at once.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I have a coupon that does NOTstate it has to be used with a torrid credit card, although I get a pop-up stating offer must be used with torrid credit card. Very unhappy.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I absolutely love Torrid!! The selection is always great and varied for girls with curves. I can easily spend $200 to $300 every time I shop online or in the store. Thanks for helping show the world that women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    love the hip styles for larger women!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Love the discount and impressive choice of items.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I really like the dress. The only items I was displeased about were: 1. The belt was very large; so large that I could not wear it with the dress. 2. The dress was ordered on Sunday and didn't arrive until Saturday (hours before my function for which I specifically ordered the dress.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Wish there was more variety. I returned an item over 2 weeks ago. Tried to go online , but got no info. guess I will have to call.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Cute leggings. Excellent fit.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I enjoyed the site and look forward to ordering more.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was not to happy about one of the items purchased. The quality of the shirt was not what I expected.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    It took me several attempts to complete my purchase. When I tried to have the order shipped to the Westminster store, it wouldn't process it. When I tried to submit the order, it repeatedly didn't complete while stating that my customer information was incorrect. I had to "change" my home shipping address, even though I just retyped what was already there.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I am a tall woman and the clothes are true to size, the length is perfect.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Your website needs lots of improvement. Every time you hit the back button you lose all your settings.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I am a fairly new customer to Torrid and I'm really enjoying your products!
    Aug 20, 2014
    I had my order shipped to the Joliet IL store and the staff there was wonderful!!!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I still haven't received my order and now I don't even want it I will never shop at Torrid.com or in store again for that matter