Torrid.com Reviews

07/30/2015
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3790 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

I love the clothes
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Living in Australia we have a very limited range of plus size clothing. I love the fact that Torrid ships internationally, and has a fabulous and diverse range of styles and sizes. Although you cater mainly to a younger audience, there are always clothes that suit my rockabilly lifestyle and work staples. And your website is so easy to navigate and purchase from, I will happily be recommending Torrid to my friends and family.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Torrid Has been amazing I can not be any happier with the way the items fit me and you cant beat the price!!! Love this store!! Keep up the great work and you will have a life time customer!!
    my favorite store
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I can only afford to shop at your store or ecommerce store when you are having a major sale like bogo50% or a good % off sale. I don't understand why for a basic pair of jeans they are all priced over $50.
    Love new website layout
  • Jul 30, 2015
    love torried always happy and easy to shop
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Torrid is an amazing service. They're true to their fits and pricing. It's a little pricey, but the quality is great, you pay for what you want. Shipping is also great.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I love torrid and shopping online makes it so much easier since the closest torrid is an hour away with 8 dollars in tolls.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I have done multiple orders with your site, I have your credit card, I get your emails, but every time I get on here, I have to check out as a guest because it won't take the password and it won't send me the email to reset my password, and it won't let me start a new profile because my phone number is already in use. And it is so irritating that I would rather drive the hour it takes to get to your store than spend two minutes fighting with your site. If not for how many online exclusives you guys have, I would never use your site.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I have always loved this store ever since I shopped in it when I lived in Greensboro, North Carolina.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I really like the selections from Torrid. I just have not purchased any thing in the past due to funds.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I love Torrid! They're all about the empowerment of women no matter what size they are. When I shop at their store I feel like the clothes and accessories are affordable and on trend.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I'm a long time fan of Torrid. Almost all of my clothing comes from there and I hope to continue that trend!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I love the different options you give to plus size people, I don't care for some of the lack of description as far as is it stretchy or not because some of the fabrics used are way too stretchy and don't fit right at the end of the night, but some are just right.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Love Torrid!!! Wish you had some better sales though... I would do ALL of my shopping here
    I love torrid
  • Jul 30, 2015
    love in store and online, associates are always friendly and helpful and i can ALWAYS find something I fall in love with.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Torrid rocks! Always a fresh and current selection of clothes, shoes and accessories,
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I feel like the products are a bit pricey, however I've been told they're very good quality. I enjoy the variety of items available, and will continue to shop through torrid when there are excellent sales like I encountered today.