Torrid.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Torrid.com Reviews

11/21/2017
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 12488 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

• Nov 20, 2017
    I love shopping from torrid there's always an amazing sale going on plus I love the style of clothes.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I love Torrid clothing. I always receive the best compliments and everyone asks where I shop!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Love, Love, Love Torrid!!!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I shop at Torrid very often for my daughter, she loves the clothes and shoes. The deals are incredible and it's wonderful to have a store with fashionable and trendy clothing for curvy women!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I really like Torrid's products. I was frustrated with the shopping experience. I need an inseam of extra short. I couldn't shop by size and so more than half the things I clicked on were not something that would work for me. It is disheartening to look at several items and not having a chance at them because its size makes it moot to me.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I love this store. I love being able to find cute clothes that look good on me in my size. Shopping online is a lot easier since I am a stay at home mom.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Torrid is fantastic for people like me with big, wide and long feet and also heavier build too. Shoes are great quality lasting a long time!!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Love the selection! Happy to find plus sizes in tall inseams.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Excellent website and easy to operate.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Lovely selection of items and great details/description to help decide if an item is right for my body type!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    So many cute things, it's a bit hard to get through with the level of product available, but the filters seem to work well. Customer service via phone is lacking, placed two calls both held for well over 10 minutes.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I am always surprised by Torrids variety and amazed by how beautiful and quality made the products are! The website is very easy to use and navigate.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I absolutely love Torrid. My daughter and I just went shopping there last night but couldn’t find a cot for her so we are ordering here. I wish that the special code for card holders and the 25joy code could be combined.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    The website regularly takes a long time to load
  • Nov 04, 2017
    Nov 20, 2017
    On one of the shirts on both sides at the corners of the pockets look like they could tear.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    There was a dress that I really like but it was sold out, it would be nice to tell the client when it would be available again.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I love their products, i wish every day prices were a bit lower
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I love the clothes. The haute cash right now is a joke. I have spent over $400 on non-clearance items and recieved no haute cash. I have alot of issues with torrid but the clothes fit great and are beautiful.
  • Nov 02, 2017
    Nov 20, 2017
    Size is difficult online. One is a bit big, another doesn't quite fit right...
    I LOVE TORRID