Torrid.com Reviews

08/28/2014
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2801 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

• Aug 12, 2014
    I just open this account with Torrid this morning! I was trying to find out if I was allowed to received an additional off because I just open the account! When I called your customer service desk for help they act like they could not hear me and hung the phone up! Your clothes are beautiful and they cost a lot! If I'm due an additional percentage off give it to me for using your card for the first time!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Torrid is a great store and I love many of the items they sell. I do think they're a little pricey though, and since I don't have the money to afford a lot of things at the moment, I can't purchase anything really.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I love the website. Easy to find my selections I also like the outfit buy. The whole outfit I want with a simple click
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I love the site and clothes its pretty much all I wear
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I love torrid and the variety of merchandise!
    Very nice cloth!!!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    love it! please make a store here in Laredo tx.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    LOVE this store! Thanks so much for all the promos!
    A BIT OVER PRICED EVEN WITH COUPONS
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Torrid has a wide variety of clothing options. I shop for all my clothes at torrid, from there bras to their dresses and even their jewelry. Their clothing is long-lasting and I absolutely love how the clothing compliments my curvy shape.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Wish you had one in South Dakota...can only shop there when on vacation in other states. Online shopping I don't like much as I can't try things on
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I love Torrid, really I do, BUT and it is a HUGE BUT, those prices are KILLER. I was only able to afford this product because it was clearance item and there was a 25% off promo code. Had it been otherwise I would have had to walk away without making a purchase. As I have had to do in the past. I truly wish that wasn't the case.
    I really like torrid
    I love this store
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I absolutely luv Torrid.. Very fashionable clothes just sad that they run out of my size so quickly.. I've missed out on some must haves:(
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Great website for Plus size clothing for trendy women. I prefer to get my clothing here, because it fits my body well while still looking good.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    your store is one of the best for fashion in plus size. most of the other plus size stores have cheap made and looking clothes. The prices are reasonable. And I love the haute cash!
    Aug 12, 2014
    sometimes the clothes seem kinda of cheap
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I love Torrid!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    You guys take to long to respond to emails and you don't even get a confirmation that you recieve them!
    Aug 11, 2014
    So happy with my order
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    My order was placed and never shipped. My card was still charged. I called customer service and they told me that sometimes that happens. Not a good answer.