Torrid.com Reviews

12/17/2014
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 4065 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

• Dec 10, 2014
    I love Torrid, I buy torrid items all the time no matter online or in store I have a great experience.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I had an enjoyable experience. No problems.
    I love this store!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have always had a good experience shopping here. The sales people in the store are always helpful and nice, they actually want to work with you. I wish the communication was a little faster if something is out of stock online.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    there amazing!! style is very up to date!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    More shirts and extra short products
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I like to shop at Torrid because the style of the clothes is more likely for young curvy girls than only for older curvy woman; that's what makes torrid different from the other plus size clothes store.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I LOVE TORRID. However I wish they would make it easier when looking under the clearance section if we could just choose a certain item by clicking for example if we only want to see all TOPS that are on clearance. I haven't been able to figure it out. Most of the time that I am able to get on this website is at work. I have to be quick and choose and it just takes me to long to go through each page. Other than that I love Torrid and will continue to shop there also one more thing just more selection in colors because I may like a top but would like it in other colors not just the one listed.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I love your clothes, they keep me young at heart and your jeans fit my flat butt lol. However I feel they are way over priced so I tend to wait until you have sales or online offers to really shop too much for myself. I love that you took the plus size over 30ish market and don't dress us all like grand mothers......now if you could do it a little cheaper it would be nice (like Fashion to Figure is doing) I do love your online offers and sales.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    the only problem i have with this website, it the ability to put in coupon codes, or to change coupon codes.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I really love your sIte. the clothes are amazIng
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I shop at Torrid frequently, sometimes the personnel at the local store aren't as helpful or freindly as I would expect them to be so I shop online.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    For some reason , I had a terrible time with this site. It took me aboput 45 minutes to complete it. Everytime I tried to send it, everything went blank and I had to start all over again. I also wish there were more of a selection for sexy nightgowns, perhaps with stretch lace to hold the breasts in place, and more panties to choose from [ sexy full coverage ] I find your pricing to be a little high, especially on MY income, but I DO love the clothes. It's really hard to find pretty clothes for plus sized women.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    i love torrid alittle pricey but well worth it.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Found the gift card option immediately. Thought I was never going to get checked out.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great site with great selection and style of clothes. The fit is perfect and very high quality.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    this is awesome and i really do love this sight
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Its an excellent store for full figure women
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    im from canada and i had to pay for customn. 40$ on a 90$ order and im not happy