Torrid.com Reviews

12/21/2014
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 4111 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

• Dec 13, 2014
    One of my favorite sites to find clothes in my size. Usually that's hard for me without looking like a grandma. Love this store!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I love Torrids they have what I like to wear.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Love Torrid by far my favorite store!!!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I have had difficulty during the holiday season. Last year it happened to me on cyber Monday and I discovered that the same thing happened where my order was canceled and never processed despite having valid credit card. Very frustrating to say the least as items I wished to order are now out of stock.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE this store! Every chance I get I order something. :) This is the only store I purchase the majority of my clothes from. :)
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I love the style of clothing it is hard to find clothing with a bit of edge for the plus size girl im in love with your store.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Enjoy finding store's as I travel.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    My daughter enjoys shopping at your Concord, CA store. She feels good when wearing your clothing.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I absolutely love shopping at Torrid although sometimes I wish they had better sales. But nonetheless I will be returning!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Much cheaper than Amazon prices with free shipping and a wonderful $10 off birthday gift from registering with them. I'm thrilled! The purchase was a gift for my daughter.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    it was very easy and the clothing looked so beautiful. Its presentation was very nice. I will be doing more business with Torrid. The only thing I didn't see was the delivery date when my items will be in. I was hoping to have it by the 19th for my daughters birthday.
    love it... :)
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I absolutely love this store.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I love Torrid! They are always staying up to date on style for plus sized women and encourage dignity and value of every beautiful woman! Thank you Torrid!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Pleased overall. LOVE my products.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Love all the dresses! They fit me perfectly in length, waist and bust. I'd love though if they could actually design a dress with sleeves that are big enough for real arms. My arms are proportional to my body. I've had to add inserts to sleeves that add several inches of width because the sleeves are ridiculously small and tight. Now I purposefully avoid any dresses with sleeves...
    Dec 13, 2014
    I wasn't too happy with what was being charged. My order form told me an amount and then a larger amount was charged to my visa?!! Then when I received my order I has to pay another $32.40. I LOVED the clothes but wouldn't purchase again because of random charges.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Check out process is not easy, as items were not avl once I checked out.
    Dec 13, 2014
    I called the call center twice. First time i was on hold for 15 min and the call was disconnected. So i called back and waited 5 more minutes and was disconnected again. So i re emailed stating if i didnt get a response i would stop the charge on my credit card. Reason: 50 percent coupon was erased. I had 2 email responses, which were opposites! Either way it was fixed in the end.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I love this store, its not easy to find super cute stuff in larger sizes
    Dec 13, 2014
    More than likely next time I will buy from the store or I will atleast go in the store to try on cause one item I got was really small fitting and I am unable to wear it & not able to return cause this item was an "all sales final"