Torrid.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Torrid.com Reviews

05/29/2017
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 13648 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

• May 29, 2017
    I'm never disappointed with ordering, quality, or speed of delivery with Torrid! I don't shop anywhere else anymore!
    Love Torrid I just with they carried more misses styles
  • May 29, 2017
    Thank you Torrid!!! You have great style and finally in my sizes!!! I am thrilled I found you!
  • May 29, 2017
    Promo codes always give me issues. It is very annoying and the only part of the process that becomes frustrating.
  • May 29, 2017
    I adore this website and this company, the pricing can be a little steep sometimes. Especially considering this is supposed to be "affordable plus size clothing".
  • May 29, 2017
    I love torrid my number one go to for clothes!
  • May 17, 2017
    May 29, 2017
    Absolutely love Torrid! The only complaint that I have is that they get to to be a little too pricey sometimes. I get that it is quality plus size clothing, but sometimes it can be a little too much.
  • May 29, 2017
    they are the best, love their form fitting clothes
  • May 23, 2017
    May 29, 2017
    Need more ponte black pencil skirts
    they rockk
    I love Torrid I can Always find what i need and what im looking for
  • May 29, 2017
    I love torrid so much, but the prices are so high.. I wish they where a little less expensive
    Great experience.
  • May 29, 2017
    I like the younger clothes Torrid has, but they can be a bit more pricey than I like sometimes. I also miss silver jeans.
  • May 29, 2017
    I have only shopped a few times with Torrid, but the experiences that I have had have been amazing
  • May 29, 2017
    I love Torrid! I've worked for the company for five years! I no longer work for them now, but when I did, they were great!!! Still a happy customer!
  • May 29, 2017
    I love your store. But I wish there was a way that if there is an item you want but they do not have it in your size, that you could put an alert for it when it becomes available.
  • May 29, 2017
    it is always a great experience online as it is in stores.
    great
  • May 29, 2017
    I love the store and the styles! There is a bit of everything you can hope for in large sizes from colors to sexy wear. The online store is easy to shop and the stores are so friendly and helpful.