Torrid.com Reviews

07/23/2014
Torrid.com Ratings and User Reviews. Torrid.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3311 reviews.

Torrid.com Rating

More About Torrid.com

Recent Reviews for Torrid.com

• Jul 21, 2014
    Almost every time I go to checkout there is a problem. Other than that it's Always been great
  • Jul 21, 2014
    these questions are too long.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Love Torrid's Selection and Style... I will definitely make another Purchase in the Future Online!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love Torrids Retro Style clothes but there isn't enough selection for that. I like fitted skirts and dresses that are below the calf or maxi dresses. There isn't enough selection for the retro or vintage styles
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I really enjoy the clothes and shoes. I am tall and wear large shoes, it's nice not to have to wear grandmother closes and shoes.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Ordering online is great until you go to pay when I have several coupons it never works so I always have to call to sort out the proper discount. I have had this problem with this order. also when you advertise free or reduced shipping it should be canada also we spend a lot of money not to get free shipping when every other store gives us free shipping
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Difficult to use haute cash online
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Couldn't get site to accept my promo code for neither my haute cash code and summer clearance BOGO code, using one code per order.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I love shopping online, especially shopping on Torrid.com. Fast, fashionable and secure!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    A few items listed as online exclusives were available in store
  • Jul 20, 2014
    i love torrid clothes, just over priced.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I was very unhappy with the inability to use all of my Haute cash, i was only able to enter one code and only received the $25.00 off instead of the full $50.00 off.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I really love the clothes and shoes, but some things that I really like are a bit expensive. Which would leave me to either; wait for a sale, or look for something else. This happens with the dresses and shoes.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Every time I try to sign into my account, my password doesn't work. I have to get re-assigned a new password. Wait for it to be emailed, then change it to something I'll remember, only to have it not work again the next time. It is very frustrating.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Love shopping at torrid and I like that you can click on the photo and it shows you the back of the clothing item!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great new place to shop!!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Great online shopping for me with plenty of items to choose from.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great clothes, website a bit challenging. Could not reset password had to call, and waited on hold for 14 minutes.
    Jul 21, 2014
    It took way too long to get my product, it was all shoved in a bag and tossed in my mail box. All the product had to go to dry cleaner for pressing. So actually i paid an additional 15 dollars. I am not sure i would order anything again on line.