Tory Burch Reviews

07/28/2014
Tory Burch Ratings and User Reviews. Tory Burch is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3566 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.

Tory Burch Rating

More About Tory Burch

Recent Reviews for Tory Burch

• Jul 28, 2014
    Love your styles but please start offering Petite sizes and also more styles that fit curvy figures.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I absolutely love Tory Burch products, the quality, the style and the variety.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Shipping charges pre-populate to express which seems shady for such a high end brand...especially since the item isn't supposed to ship until Sept. All low scores are directly related.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love Tory's hot item. Always there are lots of gorgeous products!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I do wish that Tory Burch offered free shipping on ALL orders. I would always prefer to purchase from Nordstrom, simply because of their wonderful return policy. This time, I could not find this particular item from Nordie so I had to get it from Tory. Other than that, it's always a pleasure and I love all of Tory's designs!
    Love her designs
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I want to buy the gold bracelet that is shown on home page but not offered anywhere on site to actually purchase. I still want to buy it - please advise.562-716-2655
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love Tory Burch but it's a little high end for me. What I have bought I've been very pleased with.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Awesome shoes. Some are a little expensive compared to equally nice-seeming ones that are more... I'd expect them all to be more, so I guess that's okay -- better for us. Great style...the brand has grown a lot in the last few years...
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love Tory, but of course I think she's a bit too expensive and usually there are no outward signs on clothing that they are her brand.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I would like receive some coupons or offers like I receive from Ferragamo
  • Jul 28, 2014
    i adore tory burch. i usually shop in store or at department store (saks, neiman, etc) but the price for the item purchased was exceptional so i decided to purchase online. shipping charges are extremely reasonable.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love, love, love Torey Burch. I just wish she made her boots a bit wider-for the gals who workout..with larger calves
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love Tory Burch. Customer Service and coupon codes and overall product.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I would recommend adding either a coupon or free shipping as I did go to other sites that have free shipping to see if they had my items.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I love Tory Burch products!
    Great products!!!
    Jul 28, 2014
    This was an absolutely perfect transaction. Price was good (!) Product beautiful. Packaging was exceptional--loved the entire process. Good job and thank you!!!
    Jul 28, 2014
    Loved the wallet and the price! Really high quality!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    love ur product.
    Great products.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    love most things TB just wish she offered more bags at the entry level price point that had actual zipper closures for security and exterior pockets...maybe enhance the ella tote. i love that her products are not sold any and every where like MK, thus devaluing the brand.
    Jul 28, 2014
    I wrote a review about the product but it hasn't showed up on the website 2 weeks later. I can only assume it's because it was a "glowing review". It was honest but not deragotory...the bag just wasnt' for me. But whatever!