Tory Burch Reviews

12/21/2014
Tory Burch Ratings and User Reviews. Tory Burch is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 4147 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Tory Burch Rating

More About Tory Burch

Recent Reviews for Tory Burch

• Dec 21, 2014
    She is my favorite designer. Most of my shoes-winter and summer are from her. They fit nice and last forever. I love the quality. I also lover her jewelry and cardigans.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    very good, very happy to find handbag so quickly, well pleased with the free shipping and gift wrapping added a very nice touch to my shopping experience, my daughters and i could not be more happy with our Tory Burch products
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Had visa gift cards that I wanted to apply to my order, but your checkout system was not capable of handling.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Sometimes when you search for a product on the website it will not show every option when you select a category, like sale, even if it is on sale. So I look at all products in the category and find, even though it is on sale...for example, I just send to handbags and hit sale. No reva clutch shown there.. The silver is on sale...but when I go to view all handbags it is there on sale. I know the trick to find hidden items, but you are probably losing sales...
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Couldn't order shoes on mobile site.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I buy a lot of product from Tory in store and online. Csmith9704@aol.com. I also buy a lot from MK, and higher priced brands, LV and PRADA. I am ALWAYS VERY impressed by Tory's gesture of $50 bday and holiday present. It truly sets her apart. Its not the money to me but the standard that she sets for herself and brand.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Tory Burch has continued be consistent in offering high quality, useful, luxury items at a fair price. Given its clientele, Tory Burch should offer more resort wear. Also, please reduce the amount of gold in your items. Thank you.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love Tory Burch shoe and purses. I love the $50 gift card that you send me each year. I don' t usually purchase Tory shoes online because I need to try them on. Flip flops are OK but other shoes are not. Sizes usually run small especially in the Reva which is my favorite.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    i am focused with the size
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Love TB. I CAN NEVER SIGN IN USING MY PASSWORD ALWAYS HAVE TO SIGN IN AS A GUEST
  • Dec 21, 2014
    would have liked to send to 2 different addresses but there was no option for that.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The Phipps, Atlanta, GA location is great. Customer service is fantastic. The website is easy to use. IT would be nice for Tory or someone on the staff to keep up with the social media site, such as twitter and retweet, favorite, comment on customer tags. Tory is a quality product and customer spend a good deal of money for the product. It's part of the experience and exclusivity.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Great hope to get my package by xmas!!!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The one item that i've purchased twice is excellent.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks for helping me get this gift to my wife in time for Christmas!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I feel that Tory Burch is a company in which I know the clothes are made well. They will always be stylish and beautiful, but I want a product that is going wash well and look as good as the day I bought it. Clothes are an investment to me. I wish you Reva's did not scuff at the toe like they do. Your clothes are not the cheapest, but I watch for sales and that is what keeps me a repeat customer.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The site was very easy to navigate
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love her design and quality
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Hello, In the crazy days of Christmas all perks count. I am disappointed that after signing up my e-mail with Tory Burch I was not awarded my 10% as reported . If you could make that happen I would be happy to give you a 5 star report! Thank You so much . Truly Linda Kirshenbaum
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I have bought several Tory Burch items in store. I love the quality and style of most Tory Burch products. I was excited to be able to purchase online to be able to send a gift to my daughter. I liked the complimentary gift box/wrapping. The ease of check out was really nice.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I bought a bracelet for the fit bit as a gift for my daughter. She loved it so much and said it so beautiful, even more so than the pictures online.