Tory Burch Reviews

07/06/2015
Tory Burch Ratings and User Reviews. Tory Burch is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1949 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.

Tory Burch Rating

More About Tory Burch

Recent Reviews for Tory Burch

Showing 1 - 20 of 1949 Reviews
  • Jul 6, 2015
    My friends and I love to buy your shoes and we own several pairs of Tory Burch shoes. The only thing that sometimes we are hesitant to purchase is the price per pair, kind of pricy.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    This is the first time for me to order a TB bag on-line, I buy it for my wife's friend. I think the bag is great.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Would love to see a once a year sale for previous customers in the last year.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Your shoes are very uncomfortable, which is disappointing because they are attractive.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Love the look and design of Tory Burch. I wish they were slightly more affordable. I would buy SO MUCH MORE!!!
    I love tory burch
  • Jul 6, 2015
    The site was a little slow.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    This is the first time I have ever found jeans that fit me so well! Thank you so much Tory! #happygirl
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I LOVE Tory Burch !!! That is all I want to use/wear !!! Although the prices are a little high, and could be lower, I will still and try to continue to purchase from tory burch
  • Jul 6, 2015
    The website is great and intriguing. Very easy to navigate and find exactly what I'm looking for. Incorporating more of the Tory Burch fun patterns that everyone knows of the brand would give it more of a "Tory Burch" feel.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I LOVE the fact that Tory Burch is a Shop Runner partner. Quick/Free shipping is a high priority for me. I also love TB accessories (Shoes, bags, sunglasses, etc). All items that I have purchased are high quality.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Shipping was a bit ridiculous for Hawaii, but I guess thats how all stores go. Overall, content with the free grift wrapping and good sale price!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great products and awesome website. Easy to navigate.
    very good store
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I like Tory Burch a lot and plan on gifting Tory Burch beauty products for my bridal party! I am so excited to get my Scoundrel Tory Burch Lipstick!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I was almost to the point of submitting my order but got a phone call. When I returned, everything was gone, including the 250 character gift message I typed. Very painful and not what most online merchants would do. There is zero security risk to save my order for 30 days but you could not save it for 30 minutes!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I received an email with a discount I was going to spend more but never saw the discount applied so I lowered my sale if it was more clear I would have spent lot more.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I ordered my first item online in Feb 2015 and Tory Burch sent me a $50 gift card for my birthday! I'm highly pleased with customer service, product quality and I love that shop runner gives me 2 day shipping for free! I will definitely purchase again!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I like your gift packaging very much,the box is so beautiful,and it is free!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    The quality of the sandal was not equal to the price I had to pay..