Total Beauty Shops Reviews

04/17/2015
Total Beauty Shops Ratings and User Reviews. Total Beauty Shops is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2015.

Total Beauty Shops Rating

More About Total Beauty Shops

89%

Recent Reviews for Total Beauty Shops

• Feb 18, 2015
    Great buys, always great prices and super easy checjout!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    great opportunity to try. hoping for lowered manufacturer price on Nu Face Trinity
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I had a problem with Ncrowd and ordering an item. Christina Lorton, with Total Beauty went above the customer service standard to help and solve my problem!!
    Feb 26, 2015
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I adore this website. Any time I just feel like doing something fun or different, or am looking for new products to try, I come straight here and order a set (grab bag or not because I have found some really worthwhile things I didn't know of in those grab bags). This is one of my favorite websites out there.
    Feb 22, 2015
    I always love Total Beauty collections. I love the experience of trying new things and have found products that were quite helpful, that I never knew existed. I also find it fun to give the things I can't use to my mother and sister, so even if I receive a mystery product I can't use, they're great for giveaways!
  • Feb 1, 2015
    It was super easy! Would love to do reviews on the collection boxes! So far a great experience!
  • Jan 31, 2015
    i like that when sampling products you offer deluxe samples - gives enough product to really try out and form opinion. I like the variety of products you offer.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    A great site with amazing products! Plus, really helpful health and beauty information that's easy to access!
    Feb 2, 2015
    Shipping was free and super fast! I liked the surprise beauty boxes I received, but some products were repeats from other boxes.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I will see what it is .
    Feb 2, 2015
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I love all my packages I have bought from Total Beauty. Some more than others but they have all been well worth the money. A bargain compared to the stores and I love the surprises inside. I may not use it all but it makes great gifts for my granddaughters and daughters. All I can say is keep up the great work! My only complaint is checking out I have had problems on more than one occasion but don't know if that is them or me or just the internet service period, but I eventually get through.
    Feb 12, 2015
    I have been very pleased with every order from Total Beauty, and this last one is no exception, only it was my favorite yet, it had some of my most favorite products in it.
    Jan 27, 2015
    I wish there was a points system, because i buy from them a lot.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I like being able to try new products so I know what to order. I hope I am happy with my order. I also like being able to have lower prices than the department stores.
    Jan 30, 2015
    Disappointed in grab bag. Mostly samples and full size deodorant. Would have returned it all if hadn't got it at reduced price
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I hope i like the products i purchased because shopping for them was quick and easy
    Feb 7, 2015
    I bought two of the beauty bag surprise boxes spent 30 dollars, they were suppose to be full of samples of higher end popular products, it was just a few things that i could have bought at walmart for much less money. The bags were suppose to be worth 65 dollars and more, not even close, not even worth the 30 dollars i spent. Very dissatisfied
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I was looking for a deal on the JeNu system and you had it!
    Feb 3, 2015
    I received my products quickly (other than one item misplaced by the post office).
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I absolutely LOVE everything about Total Beauty. My purchases in the past have been top rate in my book. Very satisfied.
    Feb 3, 2015
    I am very pleased with all of Total Beauty products I have received. In addition, I LOVE the website too!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    always happy with my purchases from Total Beauty Shops! Can't wait for a new one to come out....
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I just love the surprise that comes with you collections. I bought 2 last time and it was amazing. So many great large sized products of all kinds of amazing brands. I found stuff that I will certainly buy more of but right now I keep splurging on more collections. I'm addicted to your site!!
    Jan 26, 2015
    Always love everything i order from Total Beauty!!
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I'm a big fan! Please keep releasing beauty boxes!
    Feb 9, 2015
    They are quick to send out missing items. I understand that mistakes happen sometimes.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Site is easy to use and product variety is extensive. I would recommend shopping on this site.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Enjoyed the site so far.
    Happy with purchase