Total Beauty Shops Reviews

09/22/2014
Total Beauty Shops Ratings and User Reviews. Total Beauty Shops is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 143 reviews.

Total Beauty Shops Rating

More About Total Beauty Shops

Recent Reviews for Total Beauty Shops

• Jul 23, 2014
    Enjoy the site!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Christina in customer service handled my problem with my order without delay. It was refreshing.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    What a wonderful opportunity to try products so we can decided if purchase them or not.Thank you for great opportunity
    Jul 22, 2014
    I have placed several orders. Product quality and variety is excellent, shipping is fast and customer service is knowledgeable and competent, however seldom if ever needed.
    Love a good surprise!
    Jul 22, 2014
    I've already recommended this to all my friends, I love it and I can't wait for a day to myself to use it.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I love to try new products and Total Beauty Shops put together great collections in great sizes so you can actually try the prodcuts before you buy the bigger sizes.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    This is my 1st purchase with you. Looking forward to the products & the bonuses. Thanks!
    Jul 22, 2014
    This was my first order and I was beyond thrilled with the quality of the products. The little surprise of stylish hair ties was great.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Coupon codes didn't work but, still felt it was a good deal
    Jul 22, 2014
    I did not care for the items in the box.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I'm always excited to see what new beauty boxes come up!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    This is my 1st time on the site. I clicked on a link from Liz @ MySubscriptionAddiction.com... I LOVE how easy it was to find what I was looking for, and how easy it was to check out. So glad I found this site!!!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Love the collections, keep them coming.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Seems okay will see when package arrives. I would have loves to have seen some fragrance in the collection though.
    Jul 20, 2014
    I figured for 25 dollars there would be better samples
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Very easy to use website, clear pricing, and efficient purchase processing.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I find it odd that this survey comes at the end of a purchase, not after a delivery. So far, satisfied...
    Jul 20, 2014
    Was on the fence about buying but when the 2fer deal came out, decided to go for it! Already use some of the products inside so all the new items I consider bonus! :)
  • Jul 2, 2014
    My first time visiting this site and I had a great experience.
    Jul 15, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I'm looking forward to my package! I don't know when to expect it, though-- there was no info on shipping at checkout. But shipping is free, so I'm not complaining!
    Jul 12, 2014
    I purchased the box for the Pūr-lisse moisturizer, which is awesome. I tried the body sparkle and NYX lip balm-- the lip balm is greasy and bleeds everywhere, so I would not recommend that. Body glitter...maybe I'll use on my kids for Halloween? But the moisturizer is a win, so I'm happy. :)
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    the summer package was a good deal and gave me a chance to try some different products in larger sizes.