Total Beauty Shops Reviews

08/26/2014
Total Beauty Shops Ratings and User Reviews. Total Beauty Shops is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 123 reviews.

Total Beauty Shops Rating

More About Total Beauty Shops

Recent Reviews for Total Beauty Shops

• Jul 14, 2014
    This is my 1st time on the site. I clicked on a link from Liz @ MySubscriptionAddiction.com... I LOVE how easy it was to find what I was looking for, and how easy it was to check out. So glad I found this site!!!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Love the collections, keep them coming.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Seems okay will see when package arrives. I would have loves to have seen some fragrance in the collection though.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Very easy to use website, clear pricing, and efficient purchase processing.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I love getting sampler bags and especially when I can get two at this price
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I hope this one will not take as long as I still don't have the last 2 orders and the first one has been well over 4 weeks! Is it coming Pony Express?
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I'm looking forward to my package! I don't know when to expect it, though-- there was no info on shipping at checkout. But shipping is free, so I'm not complaining!
    Jul 12, 2014
    I purchased the box for the Pūr-lisse moisturizer, which is awesome. I tried the body sparkle and NYX lip balm-- the lip balm is greasy and bleeds everywhere, so I would not recommend that. Body glitter...maybe I'll use on my kids for Halloween? But the moisturizer is a win, so I'm happy. :)
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I was really happy for the sampler pack, awesome price! Excited!
    Jul 9, 2014
    One of the lotions in this box, barely had anything in it and it was unopened so it wasn't total beauty's fault. It was honest company
  • Jun 29, 2014
    love the assrtment in boxes
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Love the sample products and the reasonable prices.
    Jul 7, 2014
    Love Total Beaty!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I love boxes from Total Beauty Shops. It does not require subscription. The shipping is free and fast not like other that charges $10 for Smartpost! the value of the boxes are great too.
    Jul 5, 2014
    I ordered this box because of the Purlisse moisturizer that I really wanted.
    Jul 11, 2014
    the summer package was a good deal and gave me a chance to try some different products in larger sizes.
    Jul 1, 2014
    I liked the experience... I liked the bundle sampler boxes... I like that you can get diff varieties of colors in your box... however I ordered two boxes, and they were the exact same colors... also the mineral blushes need a different container, beacuse it comes out around the lid... not great for home use...
  • Jun 20, 2014
    1st purchase ever. Looking forward to using it !
    Jun 30, 2014
    Received the goody bag of product samples and full sized products but I expected more. The "samples" were incredibly small. Full sized samples weren't really what I'd consider full sized. Just over all disappointed.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    This is my first purchase, but it was such a great value that I couldn't really resist.
    Jun 29, 2014
  • Jun 11, 2014
    This fun,I love make up and can not wait to try these products! My daughters are pretty excited two of them have birthdays in July!
    Jul 3, 2014
    It was good. Some I liked some were ok.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I am so excited and can hardly wait on my package
    Jul 7, 2014