TotalHockey.com Reviews

04/18/2015
TotalHockey.com Ratings and User Reviews. TotalHockey.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2015.

TotalHockey.com Rating

More About TotalHockey.com

Recent Reviews for TotalHockey.com

• Apr 14, 2015
    Great company that always seems to have what we need at a competitive price. Knowledgeable staffe and great customer service.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    So fare very good
    Shipping takes forever
  • Apr 9, 2015
    customer service rep MattS is always awesome.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Very great price and very easy buying/checkout process!
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Good service with competitive pricing, and prompt delivery.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Awesome experience, i have a new go to hockey page
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Really like this site. I've ordered with them once before and they shipped the items fast. Great prices too.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I love the design of the site. The site is very easy to use and user friendly allowing quick and simple search methods and direct results.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Great site, will use again for hockey needs
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Great to have a store and on-line to wok with. Easy returns.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    disappointed no stores in area had the product in stock and now i have to pay shipping and wait. i would assume with a name like total hockey that the last 2 times my son needed skates the stores would stock skates. very disappointed in stock at stores.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Like the free shipping and return options. Total hockey had the product I was looking for and in the size I needed. I have been calling other hockey retail options for over a month and searched multiple retail websites with no luck. Another goalie parent recommended TotalHockey.com and, finally, I have what I need!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Total Goalie consistently provides outstanding customer service. Any issues I have ever had are resolved immediately by their customer service all the time. I can not say that with any other retailer of sporting goods. Right or made right every time!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I have had great experiences with my purchases from TotalHockey. They have a great selection and the items are delivered quickly.
    Apr 6, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    I ordered a LAX Helmet to replace a broken helmet for my son. I had plenty of time, so I went the route of selecting ground transportation. After submitting the order, I received an e-confirmation that the order had gone through, and also that the Helmet had shipped via ground transport. Three Weeks later, (the day before my sons first HS Varsity game) we still had not received the helmet. I contacted customer service and they informed me there was a glitch and that the helmet had not been processed, even though they had sent me a confirmation of the order completion and the shipment of the helmet, as well as charging my charge card. This miss really put my son's ability to compete at risk. He was able to borrow a helmet so he could save his position, but he was using a less than desired quality helmet, which did put him at a greater risk than if he had had the helmet on time. When I contacted the company, the Customer Service Rep was excellent. apologetic, expediting the order, and overnighting a new helmet, so on that front, they got good marks. I could have purchased the same helmet locally, and next time I'll have to strongly consider that. Luckily the Customer Service Rep was able to somewhat rectify the situation.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Great prices and service
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    Geeat job guys. Great service.