TotalHockey.com Reviews

08/30/2015
TotalHockey.com Ratings and User Reviews. TotalHockey.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2015.

TotalHockey.com Rating

More About TotalHockey.com

Recent Reviews for TotalHockey.com

• Aug 25, 2015
    Easy web site to use, prices are good, and they send equipment very promptly.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    TotalHockey always has the inventory at the most competitive price. The website is very informative and easy to navigate. The TotalHockey Rewards Program, ease and efficiency of the ordering process, and the flexibility and reliability of the shipping process, makes it a no brainier to shop with TotalHockey.com.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Great products, prices and fast delivery. My favorite place to shop.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    great site, it's becoming my preferred hockey shopping site
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    The night after the order was placed we received an offer of 40% off via email. I emailed Total Hockey to ask if they could adjust my order. I was told they could not since the order had shipped. I'm not sure what shipping the order has to do with billing for the order. We were disappointed that we could not receive the discount.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Great prices, great place to shop.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I see their commercials on the Blues broadcasts all the time, but haven't ever purchased from them yet. It was a great experience. They had a hard to find item in stock and in the color I wanted! Thanks TH!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    You need to make available the use of multiple gift cards for online purchases.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    easy to find what i needed, competitive prices.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Can always score a sweet deal on some kickass threads
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    Smooth and easy purchase. Complete set of product pictures are much better than competing sites, which often just show the front and don't zoom.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Total Hockey is my preferred hockey shop. Online is very easy and save me time from going to the store.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Aug 4, 2015
    Total hockey is always been my preferred supplier, although this one, one of the items had defects
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Good selection of equitment. Easy site to navigate. Descent prices
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Thanks again for good value
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Love how easy it is to search for products and review the products. When a filter is applied the results load quickly and move your choices to the top of the filter list. Removing a filter choice is simple and automatically reloads your results. Sorting is quick and has several sort options available. The details of each product are informative enough to help a beginner shop and the reviews are detailed enough to assist in making a decision. Having the ability to build a wish list, allowed us to add products to one location for review later. Having the ability to click the ADD TO BAG from your wish list made purchasing easier because you did not have to search for your product again. Editing of the wish list was quick and easy. Loved the ability to email the list to others so we could share product findings with others. Would be nice if there was a compare button within the wish list. The actual ordering process was smooth with very few forms to fill out and multiple shipping options which were described with enough detail. The confirmation email is easy to read with the phone # right at the top along with the order #. Haven't received the shipping email or product update emails yet but I'm sure those will be satisfying too. Overall TotalHockey made this shopping experience easy. My son is 13 and usually plays ice hockey but for the summer he tried out and made the high school team to represent the state of Kansas in the State Wars Inline Hockey tournament being held in St. Peters Missouri. Since we do not have many places to purchase inline gear in Kansas City, I asked some of the other parents where to order gear and most of them said TotalHockey.com. I was surprised at the comparable pricing and the variety of products. And knowing they have a store in St. Peters where the tournament is being held was a huge bonus. Because if we have any issues during the tournament or with our order, a Total Hockey store will be right down the road to make things easier. Thanks Total Hockey we look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    very good selection, good site for ordering, good follow through. would like option to return skates post brief use. out grew a new pair w/in 90 day window and only wore 5 times. TH should swap out blade and resell.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Easy to use online, great selection, fair prices
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 13, 2015
    Thought this was a Heatley blade on it but its face is OPEN and I'm likely going to take someone's head off till I get used to it... heads up.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving these items