11/27/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 27, 2015
    There were some issues when trying to checkout. Credit card information had to be submitted several times before before the order was finally processed, which made me a little uncomfortable. Outside of that discomfort, it was a pleasant experience.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Only thing I would like is to integrate paypal.
    Great and cheap website
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Totalhockey is amazing. It has great design and the information is very clear. Pricing is also very reasonable.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    I am a Break Away member and had points about to expire. I picked up some tings that always come in handy so I didn't lose my rewards. The free shipping was also a plesent surprise for this purchase.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Pleasure shopping with Total Hockey
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Great prices and I love the user-friendly ability of the site.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    TotalHockey has been awesome since my first experience with them over 6 years ago. IMO they are the standard.
    Nov 17, 2015
    I can count on total hockey for our needs
  • Nov 8, 2015
    My son checked around for this specific stick and he found it at your store. the price was good so we purchased it. Thank you
    Nov 24, 2015
    My son loves the stick and I am considering buying him another as a back up. Do you have a coupon code I could use?
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Good smooth purchase. Great price and free shipping with holiday sale was an added bonus.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    MattS always helps me. He is very educated on all products and he is part of the reason I come back.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Good selection and excellent reviews and videos about equipment!
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Competitive pricing. You need better promo codes, sizing charts on all items and the video sizing tutorials were of little help. I am hoping that the free shipping will be quicker than the 9 days that was stated.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    great site, great prices.
    Nov 8, 2015
  • Oct 31, 2015
    I usually always buy from total hockey or total goalie. They seem to always have what I want and the shipping is fast. I will probably have this in a few days and I did not pay for faster shipping
  • Oct 30, 2015
    Better prices and selection than Hockey Monkey and I can order for my son to have delivered to him in another state. Second order in a week and its easy and they have been helpful when there were questions about one order that was not quite right (my son's fault, not theirs).
    Nov 9, 2015
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Great store. We shop there often
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Nov 2, 2015
    the wrong product was shipped even though the confirmation information was correct. I am now waiting for how the return, credit and reorder will work. we have returned the item. I know have to reorder to get the correct product. I think you should just ship the correct product immediately and not wait for the return.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    I phoned totalhockey before this order to ask a few quesitons about the item. The person on the phone was not much help and did not seem to have much knowledge about the items in quesiton.
    Nov 13, 2015
    service rep was not very helpful when I called to enquire about this item