TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Reviews

02/12/2016
TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. TotalHomeCareSupplies.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 87 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Circle of Excellence - TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

2015 Winner

TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Rating

More About TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

• Feb 11, 2016
    very easy to order I plan to use them forever
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Easy to order, always within 2 to 3 days, good products
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Discreet and optimal customer service always
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Total home care supplies is a good company that always get my orders to my front door in a timely manner. Keep up the good work .
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The shopping cart kept dropping items forcing me to do new search and select items again.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    My husband suffers from incontinence. He hates briefs. They are too small and he ha always worn boxer shorts. Our local retailers are no longer carrying the boxers but I was lucky enough to find this site when I searched on line.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Wonderful to deal with....I had to return a wrong size that I ordered. The representive I spoke to was great and very helpful. Thanks for your help!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Been very happy with my purchases...Jusr wished the pull ups weren't so expensive, as I will be using them for the rest of my life. Keep looking for coupons and cannot find them..
  • Feb 3, 2016
    They are reliable and always keep their schedules
  • Feb 3, 2016
    SO FAR AFTER TWO ORDERS VERY SATISFIED. tHANK YOU
  • Feb 2, 2016
    First time ordering. The process went smoothly. Thank you.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I think the company is great. I place my order one day and usually I have it the next. That is really great service.
    First time orderer
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I like using my order history to find the items I have ordered in the past and want to reorder. Also, love the coupons.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Great selection of products, competitive pricing, quick and free delivery all describe the reason I chose THCS as my main supplier for these purchases.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Your prices are reasonable. You always offer discount codes. You offer free shipping on qualified orders. You ship quick.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Have been ordering from this firm for several years and very pleased with sercice
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I was not able to use a saver coupon during check pout resulting in me overpaying $5.00 for the order, need to better identify when to add codes to the checkout process.
    Jan 29, 2016
    Was not able to use coupon before checking out.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Wrong product shipped. Still waiting on correct product to arrive. Been one week???
  • Jan 21, 2016
    the only thing that I am not happy with is the amount of the shipping and the minimum dollar amount for free shipping. the pricing was good but when you add the shipping on that it is actually more than purchasing it at a medical supply store.
    Feb 1, 2016