TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Reviews

08/03/2015
TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. TotalHomeCareSupplies.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 147 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

2013 Winner

TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Rating

More About TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

• Jul 11, 2015
    For the items I purchased, your company had the very best price. Thank-you.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Great buying experience. Quick and easy. Would recommend to everyone
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I find the site very easy to use, and the customer service is exceptional when I did have to make a phone call. I would, however, like to see more promotion codes for discounts to returning customers.... I use to receive them, but haven't very much in the last 6-12 months.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    glad that no shipping charges apply-thank you for applying the 10% promo-I buy these products for my father & this is the easiest way
  • Jul 8, 2015
    The only problem I have experienced using this site is trying to set-up the account. I can't seem to get a new password established even though I called and they sent me a new email. I have to keep purchasing as a guest.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Shipping charges are much to high.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Their prices are lower for the items I have been buying and they don't charge for shipping.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    See my order comments. This has taken me 20 minutes to order online. If your phone line had been operative, it would have taken under 5. Email discount offer of 10%. Received $6 not the $28.80 it should have been. I trust this will be fixed.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    A joy to order from!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    This product is for my mother. She is highly allergic to most products of this natural but with your product we have been successful. Thank you.
    Jul 10, 2015
    website easy to navigate
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 8, 2015
    UPS beat the container up very badly. Was held together with a lot of packaging tape.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    They have a good selection of products and are efficient with the processing of online orders.
    Jul 12, 2015
    The site is easy to use and I would continue shopping there.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    The first page showed previously purchased items with codes that did not correspond to any product number that I have. After checking to view the item, that number disipeared and the normal product number was used. It was very hard to order the items I wanted.
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    They have always been prompt in getting my supplies to me and reasonable in price.
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    My order was late but ups was the problem it got here and they sent it back to texas