TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Reviews

12/05/2016
TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. TotalHomeCareSupplies.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 87 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

2015 Winner

TotalHomeCareSupplies.com Rating

More About TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

• Oct 24, 2016
    Delivery was fast.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    Many options but some difficulty in finding same product for re- order
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Very satisfied with customer service
  • Oct 20, 2016
    I called them and they were very helpful, I appreciated how well they took care of my questions.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    I will always order from them
  • Oct 18, 2016
    I first used Prevail Underware during a stay in a rehab center. I like the product better than Depends or other similar products I can purchase at a local store. I'm happy to have found your website so I can order the underware I prefer to wear. It was very easy to reorder the product a second time and I'm happy that shipping costs are covered.
    Oct 25, 2016
  • Oct 16, 2016
    I have been ordering supplies for my Dad for over a year. They are, by far, the best products for his needs. The website has been easy to use and, any time there was a question, it was answered immediately. I have shared supplies with others who have since ordered direct. Great products.
    Oct 25, 2016
  • Oct 15, 2016
    ostomy supplies are expencive but nessassary for those of us that need them thank you for being reiliable and less expensive then other places
  • Oct 13, 2016
    This was my first time purchasing online.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    I am pleased with the fast service and free shipping on most orders
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Fast service Need more coupons, haven't had any discounts for a while, easy to order
    Oct 20, 2016
    All good
  • Oct 8, 2016
    The Total Dry Product very successfully meets the intended purpose.
    Oct 22, 2016
  • Oct 5, 2016
    I am ordering supplies my son needs
    Oct 11, 2016
  • Oct 4, 2016
    I do wish they offered more personal products, with their pull up brief..it would be nice if they offered more detail. Such has how much absorbency they hold for the brief I just ordered. I also wish they sold Tena Overnight Pads..I would order those also..Thank you...Shirley P. Lattrell
  • Oct 3, 2016
    Oct 15, 2016
    I ordered a product and was under the understanding the product would be to me in 2-3 days. It turns out the material wasn't available at a nearby warehouse and had to be shipped from California. My order confirmation did not say backordered. I had to go to my account to find that out. That sucks. I should have been told up front!
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Always had an easy experience with ordering.
    Oct 7, 2016
    I have always been very satisfied with your company, but recently made a mistake on an order and received 2 orders of the same product. It was the wrong product. When returning, it cost me $65.00 to return the 2 boxes. This was very costly to me. I wish you could do free returns, or at least find a more economical way to return products.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Oct 15, 2016
    Received the wrong size on one item. When I called, the rep was friendly and I was sent a prepaid mailing label for the return and the correct size was shipped immediately. Great customer service.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    very good
    Oct 10, 2016
    Very good service wold recommend to anyone.