Totally Furniture Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Totally Furniture Reviews

Last rated on 02/19/2018.
Totally Furniture is a family-owned business specializing in home & office furniture. Our furniture store was established in Los Angeles over two decades ago and offers a variety of quality home furniture for kids and adults at highly competitive prices. Totally Furniture is staffed by friendly, furniture savvy individuals. We understand that purchasing a kitchen isla... Show More Totally Furniture is a family-owned business specializing in home & office furniture. Our furniture store was established in Los Angeles over two decades ago and offers a variety of quality home furniture for kids and adults at highly competitive prices. Totally Furniture is staffed by friendly, furniture savvy individuals. We understand that purchasing a kitchen island or a dining room set online can seem a bit risky. We encourage you to contact us anytime to ensure that you feel completely comfortable with your purchase. We are equipped to handle any situation that may arise and take pride in offering personal customer service. We appreciate your trust, and look forward to making your experience shopping with us for bedroom sets or game tables both safe and pleasant.

Totally Furniture Rating

More About Totally Furniture

Recent Reviews for Totally Furniture

• Feb 19, 2018
    Good
  • Feb 19, 2018
    Best price o the market for the piece I was looking for.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    I found the desk I wanted for over $200 less than on Amazon after Amazon raised the price within 2 weeks of me finding the desk. This includes the shipping charge.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    Thank you!
  • Feb 19, 2018
    Your price was up to $170 less than other sites.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Should have more pictures of the product and where it can be placed!!!!!
  • Feb 18, 2018
    It was quick and easy. Didnt take all day and i got what i wanted for a decent price.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Was looking for a certain bed and found it here for a lot less then other sites.
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Liked the selection of furniture but the site was hard to navigate using cell phone. Almost gave up ordering but stuck it out because I had my heart set on this particular furniture. Hope the quality is as good as I hope it is once it arrives.
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Should offer free shipping
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Looking forward to my order
  • Feb 15, 2018
    Have no comments until I receive my order.
    nice i like
  • Feb 15, 2018
    Great pricing. It would be useful to have additional data such as the weight of the items. Also, when choosing an “option”, such as an add-on hutch or desk, the description information did not change and could not be found on the site.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I truly want this item. But I would like to know shipping. Can't seem to find it.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    Offer free shipping - your competitors do
  • Feb 13, 2018
    LOOK NICE
  • Feb 12, 2018
    I had this bed saved on another site, that site all of a sudden changed their price and I could no longer afford this bed. I found it on your website for the exact price I could afford. The checkout including PayPal sealed the deal. Fast, easy, and affordable.
  • Feb 12, 2018
    The shipping cost is too high and it negates the low cost items on your site. Would be great to lower to cost of shipping or make it free beyond a certain amount ordered. I know Overstock does this and it's great to have free shipping.
  • Feb 12, 2018
    happy with the product, it's good quality and the right price