Tower Hobbies Reviews

01/18/2017
Tower Hobbies Ratings and User Reviews. Tower Hobbies is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2699 reviews.
Tower Hobbies offers over 55,000 hobby products including radio control, die-cast, plastic, train, wooden-ship and rocket models and accessories.

Tower Hobbies Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Tower Hobbies

2009 Winner

Tower Hobbies Rating

More About Tower Hobbies

Recent Reviews for Tower Hobbies

• Jan 17, 2017
    I have always used Tower for my modeling parts in the past and will continue to use them.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I have been a Tower customer since the beginning of Tower in the early 70's and it's been one of the most upstanding companies to deal with. If there has been an issue with an order it's extremely easy to get resolved and for the most part that's never needed. Thanks for being there for all my hobby needs.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Great site and good selection of parts/kits/supplies. Will definitely return for future purchases.
    i live less then 2hrs from u can i will call parts
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Tower has good quality items. That is why I buy from them.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Always great shopping experience at TH
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I've been dealing with Tower Hobbies for 30 years they have always provided great service. My only complaint is that until a few years ago they used UPS as their delivery service and I live close enough to them that I would usually get my order the next day if I ordered in the morning. They have changed their carriers, now it takes 2-3 days
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Been a customer since the 1970's.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Tower Hobbies has always provided me excellent customer support over the last 15 years.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    fast shipping great to do bussnes with
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love Tower Hobbies!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    I like the fact of Tower Hobbies informing me where an item I wanted they were not able to supply, giving me an address where I could get the item. Thank you
  • Jan 2, 2017
    You need to expand your airplane glow engine line...you used to carry many manufacturer's. I have had to buy many of my new motors direct from manufacturing. This is revenue lost for you.
    Jan 17, 2017
    Tower is the best!!!! One thing I would like to see are more brands of airplane glow engines. Im an old timer and like the old K & B, RJL, Tower, Rossi, Fox, Thunder Tiger, ASP,Norvel, Etc. Put a few more engines in your lineup.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    Customer service has been great
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    Great to have a store that carries so many products. Just got back into rc cars after 30 years.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Tower is an excellent resource for RC. I've shopped with Tower for years. And I mean YEARS. The only reason I don't shop with Tower more is because sometimes I need my items right away and can't wait for shipping--in that case I get is from my LHS.
    Good business as always!
  • Dec 29, 2016
    always get my initial stocking of rc parts and trucks from tower hobbies. if its something i need that day, i will go local for the speed and convenience. but things i know i will need... always from tower hobbies!!! fast shipping good prices and never had a problem with any transactions.
    Jan 17, 2017
    Tower hobbies canceled my first order due to an issue with my account. Used my wife's account and info, ordered part 3 weeks again and still have not received them. Contacted customer service 2 times. They told me they would call me back and never did.....
  • Dec 25, 2016
    I always have like doing business with Tower Hobbies It's just been a very long time
    Jan 17, 2017
    A very good company to do business with.