Tower Hobbies Reviews

05/22/2015
Tower Hobbies Ratings and User Reviews. Tower Hobbies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2754 reviews.
Tower Hobbies offers over 55,000 hobby products including radio control, die-cast, plastic, train, wooden-ship and rocket models and accessories.

Tower Hobbies Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Tower Hobbies

2009 Winner

Tower Hobbies Rating

More About Tower Hobbies

Recent Reviews for Tower Hobbies

• May 20, 2015
    Been shopping Tower since 1972.
  • May 20, 2015
    When checking out with paypal, do NOT require a sign-in to your own website, the only reason I checked out with PP was to avoid creating an account, its just extra steps. I have hundreds of logins to hundreds of sites, don't need one here unless I return for other new products, at which time, let me decide to create an acocunt or not. Take the paypal information, ingest it and ship the order, DONE.
  • May 20, 2015
    great site,been buying from Tower Hobbies for over 35 yr.
    Always a good experience
  • May 20, 2015
    Always the easiest place to purchase R/C parts!
  • May 20, 2015
    my hobby shop uses you guys to order all my part and have been for the past like 5 years and this is my first time using you guys online and having my parts shipped straight to me and im enjoying it so far you guys are a great help!
  • May 20, 2015
    Tower hobbies was great all around I will definitely order from them again hopefully the shipping from reno to Sacramento is quick....I really like how they make you call to verify on your first purchase using easy pay it helps to prevent fraud makes me feel like they actually care about there customers!
    Fast and excellent selection
  • May 20, 2015
    I've shopped at Tower since about 2004 and have never had a problem with an order or product. Their prices tend to be a bit more than other sources, something I don't remember from years back, so I shop around to find the best prices and service more than I have in the past. I may try the "Easy Pay" option, as not having a large charge taken at the same time has me putting off, or doing without. One suggestion would be upgrading the website for ease of use and aesthetics.
  • May 19, 2015
    Please continue to increase yourselection of electric aircraft.
  • May 19, 2015
    Been shopping with Tower Hobbies for over ten years and never once have I had an issue with them.
    Great place to shop
  • May 13, 2015
    Since 80´s a bought at TowerHobbies the best hobby house.If the international low shipping delivery has track information i wil bought more products.
  • May 12, 2015
    I have been doing business with tower hobbies for years now and have been very pleased with everything.
    May 20, 2015
    Tower Hobbies is my go to hobby store for online ordering. Prices can't be beat and customer service is great!!
  • May 12, 2015
    I like the prices, and delivery time, the three payment plan, and the warranties
    May 20, 2015
    I have, good experience, and the products and the prices are good, I'm please
  • May 12, 2015
    Always the best prices. You should do a rewards program.
    May 20, 2015
    If you spend more than 200 dollars you should get free membership for a year.
  • May 10, 2015
    Been buying from Tower since the 70's...That should say alot!
    May 20, 2015
    Always easy to order, and dependable helpful customer service
  • May 9, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    Overall experience was good. Shipping time was longer than exprcted. Like Tower Hobby a lot.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Best competitive pricing onine
    May 19, 2015
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Great experience good sale will come back
    May 20, 2015
    Live tower hobbies never had an issue will buy from here again