Tower Hobbies Reviews

09/21/2014
Tower Hobbies Ratings and User Reviews. Tower Hobbies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2422 reviews.
Tower Hobbies offers over 55,000 hobby products including radio control, die-cast, plastic, train, wooden-ship and rocket models and accessories.

Tower Hobbies Coupons »

Recent Reviews for Tower Hobbies

very good source for the hobby
    very good source for the hobby
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I consider Tower Hobbies to be the best special and general hobbies suppliers around. Wih un-beatable service and care for the customer the make it easy for the hobbiest to get the products the need and enjoy the market, especially if their not within range of a nearby hobby store.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    nice looking site a little something for everyone
    Great 1st experience.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    When you have sales Tower's stock is low. The old member discount range was better then the new one because this order had substitute items because of low stock.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Ireally like Tower Hobby for my radio-controlled items and others. I used toe into gas powered engine airplaines.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    It was very easy to find what I wanted and check out.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I consider Tower to be my best source for model Aircraft and accessories/
  • Sep 18, 2014
    You made it very easy to drop some cash! My wife is going to be mad!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great prices easy to navigate website & product selection.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    great selection, love easy pay plan
  • Sep 11, 2014
    everything in stock at a decent price
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    Shipping seemed a little slow. Seemed like it could have gone out faster. Took a couple days to get the order sent out. I order car parts from Jegs a lot s nd from Amazon, so I guess I am spoiled with same day shipping.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    A great place to buy RC.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    Overall I am very happy with my purchases, however the payment plan was somewhat of a headache. My credit card info was not being entered right causing "decline notices" which, in turn, took some time on the phone to straighten out. Towers customer service was very kind and helpful in getting it straight. My boys LOVE their new RC Trucks! Now they are asking about helicopters.
  • Sep 8, 2014