Tower Hobbies Reviews

01/18/2017
Tower Hobbies Ratings and User Reviews. Tower Hobbies is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2699 reviews.
Tower Hobbies offers over 55,000 hobby products including radio control, die-cast, plastic, train, wooden-ship and rocket models and accessories.

Tower Hobbies Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Tower Hobbies

2009 Winner

Tower Hobbies Rating

More About Tower Hobbies

Recent Reviews for Tower Hobbies

• Jan 16, 2017
    I am using these knives for a beginner class in whittling for Boy Scouts and other youth. Your prices were the most reasonable that I have found online.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Tower Hobbies is great. They carry a lot of pars. They also have good coupon codes but I wish they had one that was for orders cheaper than $49. But overall they are great with great fast shippinh.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Great company, fair prices, good merchandise, helpful staff, and fair shipping charges. Keep up the great work.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    great company, long time customer , keep up the good work
    great hobby store
  • Jan 15, 2017
    My all time favorite hobby shopping site Fun easy and always seem to have just what I need.
    Always great experience
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Tower Hobbies is great. I do wish they had better ways to filter search results, however, based on features of the products.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Good Store
    Jan 16, 2017
    Every body have easy pay, I don't have !! Ridiculous !
  • Jan 7, 2017
    fast shipping good quality
  • Jan 2, 2017
    The pictures of airplanes on your website are tiny, too small. Go to Motion RC and see how it should look.
    Jan 16, 2017
    The pictures of airplanes are too small. Go to Motion RC to check how it should look.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Was a good site, was disappointed that some of the spare parts I wanted to order were not in stock and had to order elsewhere.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 15, 2017
    At this time there has not been enough time to respect me to my issue. One of the items I ordered is defective. I sent email and will call Monday. The m sure it will be handled appropriately
    Jan 16, 2017
    I order my in stock RC truck on a Saturday but it didn't ship until Thursday! Why did it take so long to pack and ship?
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Tower is a "no questions asked.. Make it right kind of company" I retired from a company with the same kind of attitude and they were also the industry leader. They knew doing things right kept good customers because finding new customers is more expensive than keeping good customers.. I have had only a couple of issues with Tower products and they took care of the problems promptly.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Always high quality products from Tower Hobbies. I have never disappointed with my orders from Tower Hobbies.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Lately I've been using Tower Hobbies instead of Hobbyking and so far I'm very satisfied!
    Jan 15, 2017
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Jan 16, 2017
    One of the motors on my quadcopter caught on fire with in two minutes on a bench test. Tower person who answered my phone indicated since it was in flight I had to send it back and was downright rude. Well after a long 3 day holiday I quickly got a return label and mailed it in . Hobbyco received it 9 January - Finally got to review it on 13 Jan - WOW this is the slowest service ever and I still don't know if they are going to give me a free exchange for a defective product. I really wanted to like Tower, cause a lot of people do, but they did not meet my expectations at any level.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Jan 16, 2017
    I ordered a Top RC Models kit of the "Blondie", 89" P-51 in November 2016 because I had a good coupon and the shipping charge (oversize surcharge included) was waived. The order was initially back ordered to January, than change to Late January, than March and again to Late March. When I called and emailed Tower in late December to ask if I could get the "Old Crow" or "Gunfighter" paint scheme instead of "Blondie", I was told that Tower were not going to import those. Now they have them in stock! I called 1/16/17 to ask if I can change my order and get "Gunfighter" instead and was told that now I have to pay the Oversize Surcharge. I am really pissed off about that and will communicate this to all my fellow modelers. This is really a crappy, sleazy way to be treated after buying from Tower Hobbies repeatedly for over 30 years!!!