Tower Hobbies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Tower Hobbies Reviews

02/21/2017
Tower Hobbies Ratings and User Reviews. Tower Hobbies is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2682 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tower Hobbies

2009 Winner

Tower Hobbies Rating

More About Tower Hobbies

Recent Reviews for Tower Hobbies

• Feb 20, 2017
    Information is key... your products do not include the detail they once did. For instance, the rocker cover I purchased is listed for one engine, when it actually fits two different size engines of the same series. That said, I still think Hobbico is one of the best sources for the RC hobby.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Great place to shop.
    Feb 20, 2017
    The best place for hobby supplies,
  • Feb 14, 2017
    One of my favorite sites. Thank you!
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Feb 20, 2017
    Very good service and selection.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    great place to aid my hobby
    Just wish they had more EDF Jets like Freewing
    Great site. Awesome selection
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I found the missing parts I needed to complete a RC airplane I have had sitting on a shelf for a while. It was simple to find once I got through the categories.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    Tower Hobbies pretty much has all I need for my RC needs.
    Feb 19, 2017
    Everything is good
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I HAVE BEEN GETTING MY PARTS FROM TOWER HOBBIES SINCE I WAS A TEEN IN THE EIGHTIES. 30 YEARS OF GREAT SERVICE.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Been there and done that years ago. Good to be back into the hobby.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I have to say that I purchased my first R/C cars and planes from you when I was a young teenager and for 20 years I was out of the hobby. I miss my Grasshopper, Falcon, Fox, and Bigfoot that I had and now that I'm back It is exciting to see that your company is still thriving and still offering a huge selection at competitive prices. I can't wait to build the Grasshopper with my son when he's old enough, and I'll be ordering that from you! thank you and I'll be purchasing from you again and soon!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Tower Hobbies is such a good company to deal with. They are fast delivery and quick at getting the order processed.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    this site is great I just got into racing this is my first car and I've learned a lot from the site!
    The Best1
  • Feb 19, 2017
    WE LOVE PLAYING WITH THE TOYS YOU PROVIDE TO US BIG KIDS!!!!!!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I have used tower hobbies ever since i started with hobby grade rc. There service is amazing, site is wonderful and easy to use. never had a issue with anything ive bought. Anytime anyone asks me where to buy my first words are Tower Hobbies.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    best rc website to shop from they have everything at great prices!
  • Feb 05, 2017
    These guys have everything I could ever want in an rc hobby and their management of their website exceeds my expectations where as Hobbyking and other websites sometimes fail to deliver a swift checkout, or a detailed product description and availability. So thanks for another successful purchase guys! Also, congrats on being 100% employee owned!
    Feb 19, 2017
    The purchase went great and the item arrived on time!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Great place to purchase hobby items!