Tower Hobbies Reviews

01/18/2017
Tower Hobbies Ratings and User Reviews. Tower Hobbies is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2699 reviews.
Tower Hobbies offers over 55,000 hobby products including radio control, die-cast, plastic, train, wooden-ship and rocket models and accessories.

Tower Hobbies Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Tower Hobbies

2009 Winner

Tower Hobbies Rating

More About Tower Hobbies

Recent Reviews for Tower Hobbies

• Jan 15, 2017
    Its a great store enjoy buying from them
  • Jan 15, 2017
    hi I have been a member for a long time I have ordered a lot from tower.3 years ago my house burned and I lost everything including all my models it has taken me 3 years to build another home with it just about done I need to start replacing my models and get back in the hobby again.i would like a new order catalog as mine was burned I lost 27 models in that fire two was 1\4 scale.i have always like tower hobbys for my hobby need
    loved it years ago
  • Jan 15, 2017
    tower hobbies is a very customer committed company who I plan to continue to make future purchases with...be blessed!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    good experience on the purchase and selection of the airplane but there is a poor selection on helicopters, i could only find two of them, i don't know if i was not able to find them or this is it, i initially was looking for a helicopter but i decided to try an airplane instead, maybe i would have bough both.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Fast easy searches on website, usually have items in stock.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Tower Hobbies seems like a great site to order from with their promotions and drawings. I have heard good things about Tower from friends.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    i like tower hobbies as they have what i am looking for most of the time.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    you are a very good online service
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Have used Tower Hobbies for many years. First time buying by computer. Was a good experience. Will use service again
    Good supply of Tamiya Paint
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I do not like your web page change. It was more friendly before.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    love shopping here, great experiance
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Easy shopping experience
  • Jan 6, 2017
    I have used Tower Hobbies in the past but it's been over 30 years.
    Jan 15, 2017
    I did not fully understand I would need a full-blown gaming PC in order to run rfx flight simulator software.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I love rc
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I have always had a good buying experience when purchasing from Tower Hobbies. Prices and quality of merchandise have always been excellent!
    Jan 15, 2017
    Very happy with the speed, quality, and price of the items purchased!
  • Dec 28, 2016
    A terrific inventory with reasonable prices.
    Jan 15, 2017
    I am very pleased with the products and availability provided by Tower Hobbies.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Great looking website! Some items were hard to find information about. I had to use other websites to find the correct product for the project I am working on. Recommendations for each subsection (ie, enamel vs acrylic) would be helpful. I did like the vast amount of selection for the each category of products!