Toy Connection Reviews

Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 01/05/2017.

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Jan 5, 2017
    Good experience totally recommend toy connection
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 10, 2017
    Hi the box was wet when i received it.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I just order some chattering teeth from you guys. Best deal i could find. Particularly with free shipping. I would love to see some chattering teeth eyes tho. the ones i have ordered don't have eyes.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I liked the prices of the items they sell. I will most definitely order from here again, although, shipping is a bit higher then expected. But, still ordered :)
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Good selection
    Dec 3, 2016
    Quick delivery. Satisfied.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Use the toys as prizes for a not for profit community outdoor event
  • Oct 26, 2016
    It didn't have very good options for shipping. I'm taking a chance that they will get here in 2 days. Although that was not an option. I put it in the comments. Although it was what I was looking for. We have a parade on Sat and we ordered on Wed. We are keeping our fingers crossed and trusting they will be here.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Good bulk toys
    Oct 25, 2016
  • Oct 5, 2016
    This is amazing with our company we participate with our community as much as possible and we are always looking for fun affordable things for the kids.The super bouncy balls are a big hit!!!!
    Oct 28, 2016