Toy Connection Reviews

07/01/2015
Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 06/25/2015.

Toy Connection Rating

More About Toy Connection

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Jun 25, 2015
    I love this online shopping site
  • Jun 13, 2015
    It was a nice 1st experience. It was a little confusing regarding the amount in the packages but overall nice.
    Jun 28, 2015
    My order was not complete the 1st time then I email toy connection back and asked what I need to do to get the rest of my order sonce it was not included they replied what was it and I advise the same day they stated they where shipping the itmes out that day. Items were received within that week.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I just found this website, I am the office manager of Jamboree Dental, a pediatric dental clinic. We see approximately 50 kids a day and offer each one a prize at the end of their visit. I hope these toys are nice, you will get a lot of business from me if so. Thank you
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Prices for small orders are competitive or more expensive than other companies. However, the bulk order prices are more value for the buck and worthwhile.
    Jun 16, 2015
  • May 27, 2015
    I have ordered before and have been satisfied with the products, price and delivery and would recommend the company to other people and groups.
    Jun 19, 2015
    I am very happy with my shopping experience. The site was easy to navigate to place the order and the products arrived quickly.
  • May 26, 2015
    Items purchased were for foster children as a gift.
  • May 26, 2015
    These are for a fishing derby
  • May 12, 2015
    This is actually a sample to show my client. If she likes it we'll be order 100 or more! We're using the buckets as part of an invitation that will be shipped to each of the guests..... Hoping she's happy with them!
  • May 5, 2015
    I love shopping Toy Connection for end of year school parties for my grandsons. The selection and prices are unbeatable. I have shopped here previously, and all items arrive exactly as described.
    May 18, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    I'm super excited to find this site...if all goes well I will share this experience with all the mom's in this area for their birthday supplies :)
    Jun 2, 2015
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great selection of stickers
    May 7, 2015
    Prompt service. Prices better than other sites.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Good site for small toys for giveaways.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Better selection and prices than others
    Apr 26, 2015
    Fast delivery. Will return.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Low prices, fast service.
    Apr 20, 2015
    Nice selection of toys for volume purchasing
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Was unable to increase quantity of individual items ordered, let it go as entered. Will order next time.
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I buy the candy filled Easter eggs for my Church. We have an Eastger Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday for the Children's Sunday School. They love the candy filled, bright colored eggs. It saves on prep time for this event.
    Apr 4, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Good variety. Love that you can order single colored eggs for easter. Will use again!
    Apr 6, 2015