Toy Connection Reviews

Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/25/2015.

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Nov 25, 2015
    I would like to see a larger quantity for a lower price. I buy in bulk for the kids at our dental practice. I try to get them cute toys for cheap. Some of these kids this is all they get.
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Glad that I could find what I needed at this site. Reasonable prices as well.
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Nov 11, 2015
    Fast and easy purchase. Thank you.
  • Oct 23, 2015
    This is for PTO
  • Oct 21, 2015
    I bought these toys for a Bar Mitzvah - hence the "bulk" Prices were half of other sites, but selection was much less I hope it ships quickly
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Am pleased I could find red plastic eggs in October November. They are for a quirky tour of our downtown; there used to be a Red Goose Shoe Store that gave away red eggs. These eggs are to hand out to tour participants to be a visual for their experience.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Happy with selection and prices
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I needed cheap easter eggs for a cosplay and it's not easter season so I bought them online. Quick and easy, wish shipping was cheaper considering it was a 1 dollar item
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Great stickers and tattoos
    Oct 3, 2015
    Best site for small toys
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Good for volume purchases
    Oct 6, 2015
    Satisfied customer
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Good selection of low cost toys.
    Sep 27, 2015
    Smooth transaction. Fast delivery.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    We give a toy to every patient that comes into our practice. The kiids love these toys.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    I'm happy with the purchase I just hope I'm happy with the products
  • Sep 16, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    You had just what I was looking for and needed for a fundraiser. thanks!
    Sep 21, 2015