Toy Connection Reviews

08/20/2014
Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 08/15/2014.

Toy Connection Rating

More About Toy Connection

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Aug 15, 2014
    I was concerned to see that the purchase URL did not reflect a secure address (https). Perhaps the McAfee SECURE takes care of that, but I almost switched to Amazon because of that hesitation. Giving the "little guy" a chance here.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Prices are very reasonable!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    This site was easy to navigate. I found what I wanted after a very long search of other sites.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The website was very user friendly which is important to senior citizens. It appears the product will be perfect for our use--
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I always get the 2000 multi color easter eggs, is it possible to buy a larger quantity and get a better deal?
    Aug 1, 2014
    I never got my order or tracking info. I have ordered thru you before many times with no problems.

From Toy Connection

Please contact us about this. As you say you have ordered many times without problems. We will correct any problems immediately.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    They have very well made products.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    IT'S A FUN PLACE TO BUY FUN TOYS AND PARTY ACCESSORIES!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I did like the variety of items offered. Shopping was very easy to find what I needed.
    Aug 4, 2014
    My order was shipped immediatley & I received it even sooner than expected.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I have no comments. i have not had the experience yet.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Liked layout of website. Find some good deals on novelties for kids to use in my Operation Christmas Child boxes.
    Jul 21, 2014
    I was well pleased. Ordered items from your company to include in my Church's Operation Christmas Child shoebox gifts. Only negative thought I have, is your overall selection is smaller than another company I used in the past.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Needed to call for help. Salesperson was very helpful.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Overall good experience every time I order.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I had good luck, quality service and quality product from Toy Connection last year and that is why I have returned.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    They had exactly what I needed at a great price. I'm hoping that the merchandise is satisfactory and arrives on time.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    great little squirt guns for the price. I was amazed at the distance the will shoot! Will be great fun at our Field Day
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Great prices. Great cistomer service when calling the company!!!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    first time doing business with them so was hard to give a true survey. just ordered haven't received merchandise yet.
    Jun 20, 2014
    some of the toy chests I purchased did not close properly which of course makes them useless.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    No have one yet fist ues
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 9, 2014
    Good prices, quick delivery
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 11, 2014
    They had the products I needed and the customer support was just as it should be.