Toy Connection Reviews

09/29/2014
Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

Toy Connection Rating

More About Toy Connection

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Sep 28, 2014
    Great selection of items. Order from you every year for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Great site to do business with
    Sep 22, 2014
    Excellent experience.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 23, 2014
    Your web site was very easy to use. Last year, I used another company and felt like I was breaking into Fort Knox. Will use you again. Thanks for taking care of semi-literate computer users!! Hugs to you all.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    You had better be good because my life depends upon you. My organization will hang me from the nearest yardarm for all to see and you will be labeled as the reason for my hanging there. They are a mean and vindictive group so these eggs had better be GOOD.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    first time order went well.
    Sep 25, 2014
    This was my first time shopping with Toy Connection. I was pleased with the products I ordered, the price, and delivery. It was a pleasant experience and I will choose to buy from them again. Thank you!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I couldn't figure out how to see the types of toys that were in the assorted toy capsules. I was also wishing that shipping would be free. I have limited funds for classroom incentives so this comes out of my own teacher salary.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    had great difficulty finding 6" tracer rulers even though i used correct code STENR. i have ordered this same product several times and always have difficulty finding and ordering it!! there seems to be no easy way to find it. it is always a hunt and search operation until i finally find it. what is purpose of a code when it does not bring you to that product when type in?? i like this site but find it difficult to navigate.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I am glad to have discovered Toy Connection. I can buy my high bounce balls for my vending business at a very reasonable cost, and they are a pleasure to deal with.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I found the products I was looking for at a reasonable price.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Excellent price and varieties
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Found just what I wanted for having fun at a wedding reception!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I love everything I have ordered from Toy Connection. Great classroom rewards.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I was concerned to see that the purchase URL did not reflect a secure address (https). Perhaps the McAfee SECURE takes care of that, but I almost switched to Amazon because of that hesitation. Giving the "little guy" a chance here.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Prices are very reasonable!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    This site was easy to navigate. I found what I wanted after a very long search of other sites.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The website was very user friendly which is important to senior citizens. It appears the product will be perfect for our use--
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I always get the 2000 multi color easter eggs, is it possible to buy a larger quantity and get a better deal?
    Aug 1, 2014
    I never got my order or tracking info. I have ordered thru you before many times with no problems.

From Toy Connection

Please contact us about this. As you say you have ordered many times without problems. We will correct any problems immediately.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    They have very well made products.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    IT'S A FUN PLACE TO BUY FUN TOYS AND PARTY ACCESSORIES!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I did like the variety of items offered. Shopping was very easy to find what I needed.
    Aug 4, 2014
    My order was shipped immediatley & I received it even sooner than expected.