Toy Connection Reviews

06/02/2015
Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.

Toy Connection Rating

More About Toy Connection

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Jun 2, 2015
    Prices for small orders are competitive or more expensive than other companies. However, the bulk order prices are more value for the buck and worthwhile.
  • May 27, 2015
    I have ordered before and have been satisfied with the products, price and delivery and would recommend the company to other people and groups.
  • May 26, 2015
    Items purchased were for foster children as a gift.
  • May 26, 2015
    These are for a fishing derby
  • May 12, 2015
    This is actually a sample to show my client. If she likes it we'll be order 100 or more! We're using the buckets as part of an invitation that will be shipped to each of the guests..... Hoping she's happy with them!
  • May 5, 2015
    I love shopping Toy Connection for end of year school parties for my grandsons. The selection and prices are unbeatable. I have shopped here previously, and all items arrive exactly as described.
    May 18, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    I'm super excited to find this site...if all goes well I will share this experience with all the mom's in this area for their birthday supplies :)
    Jun 2, 2015
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great selection of stickers
    May 7, 2015
    Prompt service. Prices better than other sites.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Good site for small toys for giveaways.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Better selection and prices than others
    Apr 26, 2015
    Fast delivery. Will return.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Low prices, fast service.
    Apr 20, 2015
    Nice selection of toys for volume purchasing
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Was unable to increase quantity of individual items ordered, let it go as entered. Will order next time.
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Had exactly what I was looking for, wish shipping rate wasn't so high.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I buy the candy filled Easter eggs for my Church. We have an Eastger Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday for the Children's Sunday School. They love the candy filled, bright colored eggs. It saves on prep time for this event.
    Apr 4, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Good variety. Love that you can order single colored eggs for easter. Will use again!
    Apr 6, 2015
  • Mar 21, 2015
    High shipping fees
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I would like survey to be quicker
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I haven't received my items yet so I can't respond in my fullness to the experience but for my first time purchasing on the site, it was easy and I will definitely do it again.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    Thank you so much....I've used you several times and always been happy with servic e.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Hoping the product come hi quality. I was hoping the easter egg came hinged but top and bottom are dettached.
    Mar 9, 2015
    Received item on time as stated on tracking information. One of the top for the plastic egg was missing, had completed set of 119 out of 120 . Other than that I was satisfied.