Toy Connection Reviews

Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 09/27/2015.

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Sep 27, 2015
    I needed cheap easter eggs for a cosplay and it's not easter season so I bought them online. Quick and easy, wish shipping was cheaper considering it was a 1 dollar item
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Great stickers and tattoos
    Oct 3, 2015
    Best site for small toys
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Good for volume purchases
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Good selection of low cost toys.
    Sep 27, 2015
    Smooth transaction. Fast delivery.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    We give a toy to every patient that comes into our practice. The kiids love these toys.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    I'm happy with the purchase I just hope I'm happy with the products
  • Sep 16, 2015
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Thanks. Found exactly what I needed here!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    credit card input tricky
  • Aug 21, 2015
    You had just what I was looking for and needed for a fundraiser. thanks!
    Sep 21, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    My bubble blowers arrived on time but most of them are empty. The fluid leaked out and saturated the boxes so the package was a soggy mess.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    great price on bulk sunglasses
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Would like more kid friendly items for prizes in dental office.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Could include more varieties of products.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    great price on bubbles and it seems the cost is great!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    My experience with Toy Connection has been pleasant. Delivery is quick- usually within 1 day!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    first time ordering, went smoothly, hoping for easy shipping and $100 free prizes
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Toy connection sells quality items for GREAT prices. My clients love the items from here, and I look forward to purchasing more from them.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    The beach pails and shovel were delightfully bigger than I expected. The quality is great and they will look wonderful set out for my daughters beach party. The delivery was fast and I was surprised when they were at my door.