Toy Connection Reviews

12/17/2014
Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 12/12/2014.

Toy Connection Rating

More About Toy Connection

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Dec 12, 2014
    I got no order no. or confirmation and was forced to do this stupid survey. Cannot verify my purchase.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Good value for the price.
    Dec 13, 2014
    The service was great can't complain at all.. It was good to find a store that offers high bounce balls. Can't find them any more in a retail store. So I was happy to find this company. If my daughter is satisfied with the purchases I will more than likely buy from them again.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    First time shopping, so no comments yet
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I'm new..I will better rate this site once I receive product..
    Nov 25, 2014
    Fast! Exactly what I ordered
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I think I payed too much for the shipping :/
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Good price and lots of selection
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Like the products. Have hard to find items at good prices.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Founds toys prices to be very good but shipping price alittle to much for ground on such small items.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Good price for what I need
    Oct 31, 2014
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Simple to use site, good prices.
    Oct 25, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Great prices . love the website
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I'm with the Schools PTO and the prices of the items I purchase was amazing. I live in a low income area and the item's are for the Halloween Carnival, Most of the kids in this area don't get to go to the fair so they really look forward to this event every year. Thank You so much for having great items for our Carnival at great prices that we can keep are tickets prices at .50 so the kids can have something grat to take home. Edna Jonas Weber Ocosta PTO Westport Washington
    Oct 27, 2014
    I found Toy Connection on the internet by typying in what I was looking for, what a nice surprize at all the items that was there to help me fill my needs for our school event. and it all came fast. I will shop through Toy Connection again. Thank You Edna Weber
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Low prices and quick service.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 29, 2014
    products were a little cheesyor than I had antisapated
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Seems good. Will know more when order arrives.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Easy website to understand. Big selection I found what I needed
    Oct 13, 2014
    Thank you it was simple to place my order, I experienced no problems and am pleased with the product.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Great selection of items. Order from you every year for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Oct 5, 2014
    Product arrived on time, didn't expect the tops & bottom eggs were packaged in different bags which threw 3 tops missing, other than that, pleased with product.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    first time order went well.
    Sep 25, 2014
    This was my first time shopping with Toy Connection. I was pleased with the products I ordered, the price, and delivery. It was a pleasant experience and I will choose to buy from them again. Thank you!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    had great difficulty finding 6" tracer rulers even though i used correct code STENR. i have ordered this same product several times and always have difficulty finding and ordering it!! there seems to be no easy way to find it. it is always a hunt and search operation until i finally find it. what is purpose of a code when it does not bring you to that product when type in?? i like this site but find it difficult to navigate.
    Oct 4, 2014