Toy Connection Reviews

08/30/2015
Toy Connection Ratings and User Reviews. Toy Connection is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

Toy Connection Rating

More About Toy Connection

Recent Reviews for Toy Connection

• Aug 26, 2015
    Thanks. Found exactly what I needed here!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    credit card input tricky
  • Aug 21, 2015
    You had just what I was looking for and needed for a fundraiser. thanks!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    My bubble blowers arrived on time but most of them are empty. The fluid leaked out and saturated the boxes so the package was a soggy mess.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    great price on bulk sunglasses
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Would like more kid friendly items for prizes in dental office.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Could include more varieties of products.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    great price on bubbles and it seems the cost is great!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    My experience with Toy Connection has been pleasant. Delivery is quick- usually within 1 day!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    first time ordering, went smoothly, hoping for easy shipping and $100 free prizes
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Toy connection sells quality items for GREAT prices. My clients love the items from here, and I look forward to purchasing more from them.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Had so much dinosaur toys for my son's birthday party.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    It would be helpful to know when my items will be delivered. "Ground" shipment is very general.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I love this online shopping site
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Very satisfied with purchase. It arrived sooner than expected which was a pleasant surprise! Thank you.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    The beach pails and shovel were delightfully bigger than I expected. The quality is great and they will look wonderful set out for my daughters beach party. The delivery was fast and I was surprised when they were at my door.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    It was a nice 1st experience. It was a little confusing regarding the amount in the packages but overall nice.
    Jun 28, 2015
    My order was not complete the 1st time then I email toy connection back and asked what I need to do to get the rest of my order sonce it was not included they replied what was it and I advise the same day they stated they where shipping the itmes out that day. Items were received within that week.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I just found this website, I am the office manager of Jamboree Dental, a pediatric dental clinic. We see approximately 50 kids a day and offer each one a prize at the end of their visit. I hope these toys are nice, you will get a lot of business from me if so. Thank you
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Prices for small orders are competitive or more expensive than other companies. However, the bulk order prices are more value for the buck and worthwhile.
    Jun 16, 2015
  • May 27, 2015
    I have ordered before and have been satisfied with the products, price and delivery and would recommend the company to other people and groups.
    Jun 19, 2015
    I am very happy with my shopping experience. The site was easy to navigate to place the order and the products arrived quickly.