ToyWiz.com Reviews

10/24/2014
ToyWiz.com Ratings and User Reviews. ToyWiz.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1426 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
ToyWiz.com, your source for all the coolest collectible toys, cards and games. ToyWiz has been in business for over 10 years and offers the best in service, quality and price.

ToyWiz.com Rating

More About ToyWiz.com

Recent Reviews for ToyWiz.com

It has things I want.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I love ur stuff i wish I could buy from you guys all the time
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Hate the design on the website; I find it impossible to search for items by TYPE. I don't know all the toy-makers so it would be helpful if I could search or sort by type.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    i had difficulty with this site. i ended up purchasing products i didnt want because when i selected the desired product a differny one showed up in my cart and i could not remove them.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I like that ToyWiz offers multiple payment options that I am comfortable with.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Toywiz has a great selection of Mario plush and we have been very happy with previous purchases!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    When I ordered the product it was listed at $14.99. At checkout the price went up $2.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Really great, competitive prices. And I love the group shipping cost! Very affordable. The only thing I'd like to see working differently is filtering on searching and browsing. Often items are grouped together oddly and not in a way I'd like to see them. Ex: under Funko brand, there should be an option to just look at specific types of Funko. Ie: Pops, Wacky Wobblers, etc...
    Good site. Great prices
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nice shopping experience. I am sure we will be back!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Perfect site for tcg things. things are never lost in the mail or damaged i love the site!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I like the speed of the checkout process as well as how they had the items in stock.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    It was good, just when I put things in my cart earlier in the day, they all were erased when I came back to shop.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Was able to buy what i want without a jackup on price even know i have to wait longer- I bought more cuz u made more of the same products availible to me
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Don't like that shipping rate was not show until after I purchased my item. I paid $4.99 for a lego mini figure and $5.99 for shipping.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    My son is quite happy with toy wiz.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I love the merchandise that's in here
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Easy and fast purchase. Very satisfied
    Oct 24, 2014
    Had an excellent experience on this site ..will def consider ordering again from this site in the future.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    great prices and quick shipment, all I can ask for
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Great site, all the WWE Mattel Figures I'm looking for are here. I already ordered a figure, so I'm just waiting for their response.
    Oct 24, 2014
    Very good service, abit pricey on the shipping, but the quality was never sacrificed. Worth the money.