ToyWiz.com Reviews

ToyWiz.com Ratings and User Reviews. ToyWiz.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 5 reviews. Last rated on 11/05/2014.
ToyWiz.com, your source for all the coolest collectible toys, cards and games. ToyWiz has been in business for over 10 years and offers the best in service, quality and price.

Recent Reviews for ToyWiz.com

• Nov 5, 2014
    Best price on the web
    Feb 12, 2015
    A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend and will return again.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Feb 24, 2015
    i buy tons of things from this website...just wish they would offer better discounts for repeat customers
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Feb 16, 2015
    ToyWiz is AWESOME! I have several times now found items that were "out of stock" or unavailable elsewhere, and at the same or lower prices. I have started looking there first for what I want, and haven't been dissappointed with any part of their service, ever!
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Mar 3, 2015
    I know it was a pre-order but, it was 1st stated shipping in Nov. That is why I ordered. Then it seems that Toy Wiz was the last to receive stock. Could have gottin it sooner and saved a little. But I have it now and I am enjoying it.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Toywiz is a great retailer...I'm a loyal customer for years now.I have called them on occassion to find out details etc. regarding their ptoducts...and they've ALWAYS gone out of their way to find the answers...always called back as promised! They are fantastic folks to buy from. However, the purchase process using mobile app is extremely slow responding and not at all phone app friendly.Particularly annoying are the Yahoo popups during checkout and I assume that is preciscely why it took 28 min and 11 ATTEMPTS (!!!) to simply finalize close of sale!!!
    Mar 6, 2015
    Always happy with this seller. I'm especially grateful for their courtesy and ease of calling them with concerns and their obvious willingness to address and carry through any concerns I had.I will Not purchase online merchandise from any business that doesn't welcome telephone contact and those businesses that force u to contact by email only.Customer service is getting difficult to deal with and ToyWiz is a shining example of what online customer service and support should be. I'm very grateful to ToyWiz and their obvious dedication to being accessible, excellent communication and follow through every call or inquiry made.