TravelCountry.com Reviews

12/16/2014
TravelCountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. TravelCountry.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 342 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

TravelCountry.com Rating

More About TravelCountry.com

Recent Reviews for TravelCountry.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    Great sale on the item I wanted
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good website, I hope my order comes soon
  • Dec 16, 2014
    No problems, worked out fine. The checkout could've looked more clear and obvious but nothing bad.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love this store! Totally enjoyed the experience of my purchase before this for rock climbing gear.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I was very happy with your website.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I would recommend this site to anyone!
    great site...good values
    Great shopping experience.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great prices and shipping options-no tax made me complete the purchase here. Thank you so much!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I wanted to register and it was right in front of me available to access! Everything was quick and easy and thats what I love about this site.
    Code provided by wife extra15 would not work without her account
  • Dec 15, 2014
    glad to have found this site through Patagonia when they could not fill my order
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Price was right for the Marmot Gorge Component coat I purchased for my husband. Currently I have nothing poor to say about www.travelcountry.com
    Easy to use
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I have ordered shoes that didn't fit from travelcountry.com, and they are pain-free in handling returns. I just returned a pair last week, and they didn't have the size I needed in stock, so today when I was getting ready to order my shoes elsewhere, I was overjoyed to see that someone else must have returned the size I needed, and they are now in stock (Vibram Bikila Waterproof). Thank you!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great experience except for trying to create an account ... when prompted to "change user name" or "password" it did not work and I got stuck there .. called your 800# but it was to early .. luckily I was able to toggle back to my order bc it wasn't anywhere else to be found & happily it was still filled out!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    The site is very glitchy. There is no clear reason why certain codes do not work and instead of removing it when it does not work, it does not allow you to move forward with checkout. Then to correct, you need to go back to the first step, manually remove the code, then go through all the steps to get to checkout again. Also our chase visa did not work for some reason, though it is the card we use for everything. Not sure why...
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    THIS IS A GIFT - DON'T KNOW IF THEY WILL RETURN
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Very nice experience. easy and straight
    Dec 15, 2014
    Good product and shipped in time but packaging was poor. The jacket was simply wrapped in thin plastic bag and during transport there are chances of tearing of such a expensive jacket.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    These boot were a great price during the Black Friday season. I haven't seen them on sale anywhere else since. I would surely check Travel Country again when I want to purchase.